Re:Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by Flossiejane on May 11, 11 10:55 AM
The game froze on the South White Hose Lawn. I am very disgusted that this happened. Would be a good game if I could play.

Cooroy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by Cooroy on Dec 11, 11 8:02 PM
I am looking for the walkthrough for the White House game. can anyone give me link please.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jan 10, 12 6:39 PM
I punched one word into the decoder and it took me to the south lawn.There is no piano on the south lawn. No item list is provided for me either.The decoder only let me punch in one word.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jan 11, 12 12:35 PM
Ok,I decoded the 5 words and managed to get one list and one mirror from the
the south lawn. Now,even though I click on the decoded words in the south lawn,I get nowhere.Do I go to other rooms?

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jan 11, 12 12:35 PM
Ok,I decoded the 5 words and managed to get one list and one mirror from the
the south lawn. Now,even though I click on the decoded words in the south lawn,I get nowhere.Do I go to other rooms?

Black screen upon opening

[Post New]by Nottsnutter on May 11, 13 11:38 PM
I downloaded the game on 06/05/2013 and when I try and open to play I can hear background music but all I get is a black screen, left for several minutes to see if advances no joy, tried deleteing and reloading but still the same. Be grateful for any ideas

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Apr 27, 14 11:49 PM
HELP

I purchased this game THE WHITE HOUSE on
02/01/10. I have had many computer problems, so I have yet to play the game. I decided to try it tonight.

When I try to open the game, I only get a BLACK SCREEN. Nothing else. I uninstalled, and re-installed as I read in some of the community comments, but got the same result.

Has this game been fixed???? PLEASE!!!

Can anyone help????

Thanks
Pam

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Apr 28, 14 12:06 AM
jaxxgirl wrote:I could not even get the game to show up on my monitor. Exited by control/alt/delete, then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. After installation was complete, the message was that my 60 minute trial had expired. Hmmmmm.

I have already purchased the game. This is the first time I have played it (4/2014). The game won't open. I only get a black, blank screen. I have to do a control/alt/delete to get to the task manager to remove the game so I can return to my game site.

Did the company ever come up with fixes????

Go to: