Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by Hiheelhepkitten on Sep 6, 16 10:06 AM
Hi - I'm on a PC running Windows 10. Just bought three gems from another player's marketplace for 240 coins. The coins were deducted from my account, but no gems went back to my island with me. I have refreshed twice, and still no gems! What happened?!?

Thanks for any help you can offer

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Sep 6, 16 11:27 AM
I am now having issues with this game and its getting annoying. I plant things and maybe and hour or 2 later I come back to the game and whatever I have planted is not there. Along with things I make in the machines. I would produce Apple Juice and come back and there's nothing there. This has been going on for about a week now and it's VERY FRUSTRATING! I have already uninstalled this game not once but twice. It seemed to work fine the first time but now it seems like it's getting worse. I am using Windows 7.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 6, 16 12:58 PM
Chicago00034 wrote:I am now having issues with this game and its getting annoying. I plant things and maybe and hour or 2 later I come back to the game and whatever I have planted is not there. Along with things I make in the machines. I would produce Apple Juice and come back and there's nothing there. This has been going on for about a week now and it's VERY FRUSTRATING! I have already uninstalled this game not once but twice. It seemed to work fine the first time but now it seems like it's getting worse. I am using Windows 7.

Yes. This issue is nearing its two-week anniversary.

Basically, the best thing to do is leave the game sitting there for about 10 minutes before exiting. It'll save at some point during that time and you won't lose any progress.

Edited on 09/06/2016 at 12:58:32 PM PST

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sayakan on Sep 7, 16 12:33 AM
Some work disappears when closing the game. Like, I apply
magic to evil tentacle and close the game, when I open it the priocess is not saved and I have to repeat it again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 7, 16 10:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players patience as we continue to pass along to the teams what is presented in the forums.

If players are experiencing progression save issues and have done the suggested step of waiting a few minutes before exiting the game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID. The support team has the tool to gather this data and provide it to the appropriate teams for investigation. Just in case, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

For players that aren't receiving items in their game, please let the support team know the details of the issue. With your player ID, they have the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by GentianSage on Sep 8, 16 4:49 PM
This is getting ridiculous. I am losing so many items that have been produced. I have read on the forums that this a common problem happening now. When will this be fixed and if it will not be, then please let us know the truth. I have invested real money in this game and I feel what's the point of trying to finish if the moderators got their money and now could care less about the game working properly. Thank you.
I know this is a problem that you can't fix but the explanation of continuing to tell us that your passing this on to the moderators is getting old!!!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Sep 8, 16 9:52 PM
Trying to start a new thread on the forums but it won't let me. Anyone else have that problem?

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 9, 16 8:09 AM
This morning my game has been crashing about a minute or two into playing. I sent a message to tech support, but it takes a while before they get back to you. Just thought I'd post here, in case anyone else is having similar problems.

[Post New]by KatSpec on Sep 9, 16 3:45 PM
The game has been crashing after a couple minutes, even when you let the game "sit." Seems like there may be a save error to the server. Wasn't happening yesterday but has been occurring all day today. Tried all the "game crashing" recommendations to no avail.

soozied
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by soozied on Sep 10, 16 2:13 PM
The game used to work for me, now constantly crashing a minute or two into in it with a usual message of just saying it's stopped working. It's very frustrating as it then wipes anything I have done on it since playing it that time. The game has become completely unplayable.

[Post New]by aldunphy2 on Sep 10, 16 7:30 PM
A couple of weeks ago I had this issue, it seemed to resolve itself, and now tonight it's starting again. I'll click on the diving platform to go underwater and the game will crash. It's fine everywhere else. Up until about 10 minutes ago, I'd been playing all day with no problems. Now all of a sudden it's crashing again.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Sep 11, 16 10:13 AM
I am having a problem where the game chooses what tasks to finish and which ones to ignore. It's been going on for a couple of weeks or so and is very annoying. I've got a ticket in to tech support but I don't have high hopes. They never addressed my last ticket about James taking my coins but not supplying goods.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 11, 16 12:26 PM
Rivakonneva wrote:I am having a problem where the game chooses what tasks to finish and which ones to ignore. It's been going on for a couple of weeks or so and is very annoying. I've got a ticket in to tech support but I don't have high hopes. They never addressed my last ticket about James taking my coins but not supplying goods.

The second thing you mentioned is a widespread general problem. Many people are experiencing paying for goods, but not receiving them. Probably one of the many bugs that was introduced when they updated the server to cope with faster balloons, or something ridiculous.

[Post New]by thnkpnk72 on Sep 12, 16 6:36 AM
windows 8, too many times i log on, pick and replant crops, pick up everything thats ready, restart magic forest & quarry only to find when I return, there's nothing making or the items I just picked up are no longer there. I even logged on, picked up 3 glass, went to glass factory to make something only to find I had no glass to make anything, literally 10 seconds later.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 12, 16 11:00 AM
thnkpnk72 wrote:windows 8, too many times i log on, pick and replant crops, pick up everything thats ready, restart magic forest & quarry only to find when I return, there's nothing making or the items I just picked up are no longer there. I even logged on, picked up 3 glass, went to glass factory to make something only to find I had no glass to make anything, literally 10 seconds later.

Yes, as you'll see in this thread and many others, there is a bug which means that progress is often not saved at exit.
Until they fix it, you need to leave the game a few minutes before exiting. 10 minutes will definitely be enough. 5 may be enough. But, it's worth checking by going back in again, just to make sure.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 12, 16 6:34 PM
Hello I am using an IPad IOS version 9.3.5(13G36)
Please help me out I am getting really really bored playing the same dive over and over again and never being able to get any of the dives for the Sea horse wrangler trophy
I have bean playing this same board over since the announcement of the seahorse and have yet to see that sea horse!
Game ID is flaringrabbit level 93 version 1.7.8

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 9:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

For players that are experiencing crashing issues, please refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If items aren't appearing in your game, please be sure wait some time before closing out of your game. This will help prevent any miscommunication with the server.

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID. The support team has the tools to provide steps specific to your computer system. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

madrabbit, I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues on your iOS device. Please keep in mind that this thread is specific to the PC platform. You are welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 14, 16 4:31 PM
Reporting on the results of my game crash issue. Basically, tech support can't do anything. They've notified the developers and they're going to try to fix it in a future update, which indicates to me that it's an issue with game programming, not my computer. He gave me 50 pearls for my trouble. And, if a future update does manage to fix my issue, I'll be able to use them. Plus, he generously gave me a coupon for a free game, since they can't get my game working again. Anyway, don't give up if you're game is crashing. You may have a different problem, so do give tech support a shot at fixing it. I'm disappointed because I do enjoy playing this game. But, that's the way things go sometimes.

Edited on 09/14/2016 at 9:51:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Curlyt0pxx on Sep 15, 16 6:34 AM
Hi the magic is not increasing I'm stuck on 4293 I think, it means I can't continue with Sunken as I can't get any more magic? I use an IPad. Thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 16 9:35 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread.

Thank you mamarose1900 for letting players know that the appropriate teams are aware of the crashing issue that some players are experiencing. It is recommended that players refer to the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles for crash issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues still occur, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID. The support team has the tools to gather this data to bring to the teams for investigation. Just in case, I'll include a help article on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Curlyt0pxx, If you're not able to see any other walls or features to restore or upgrade, the only way to increase the magic limit is to increase your XP and continue to level up. Once you level up, there will be more features such as windows, doors, and chimneys that can be upgraded at certain levels (It will state what level is required in order to upgrade when you click on a window, door, or chimney to upgrade).

There are several ways to increase XP, from gathering items that the villagers ask for, collecting the magic plants that the wizards grow, harvesting crops and producing items, collecting magic, completing balloon shipments, and fulfilling requests from villagers in the Request Rack.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: