mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jul 5, 11 5:44 AM
This is a very good game for H0 lovers. The only problem I had was the maze and I used marlea's advice and voila!! I personally prefer games with more mystery such as adventure with some H0 and puzzles mixed in. But this was n excellent H0 game. Enjoy, Fishies.

[Post New]by Saharajan on Aug 23, 11 6:13 AM
Has anyone had the same problem as I have encountered. I am trying to get the Rose of Wisdom but after trying to get the colours right in the Japanese area, I get a message that says something like "method not supported". What does this mean? And after getting that message the screen becomes small and I cannot pick up the paintbrush to continue playing the game.

[Post New]by goingcrazy2 on Aug 24, 11 5:47 PM
i have met a glich in the medalion room. I can not get air medalion. for some reason my tool area is not displaying the fire bowl i got from fire room and when i click on the ice bowl my cursor does not pick it up. so i cannot put the fire and ice bowls into their places. i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same. help?

[Post New]by SAMSPUD on Nov 4, 11 10:18 PM
I have removed the panels from the door of the Japanese room but now cannot take down the centre posts nor can i use the gong. i have tried all the tools and do not know what to do next help please

Samspud

[Post New]by bigfishgsgames on Nov 4, 11 11:46 PM
hi

[Post New]by bigfishgsgames on Nov 4, 11 11:48 PM
bigfishgsgames rules!!!!!!!!!

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Nov 16, 11 5:00 PM
I enjoyed this game. The only thing that was a downer was the scene where you used the metal detector to locate the key. It took for ever to find it. i tried several days off and on before It finally worked. There were lot's of player's that had the same problem. Other than that it was fun.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 12:30 PM
This was my first Samantha Swift game bought it back in 2008, I have to say that I love it, it was a easy game to play, I love the brightness of the scenes and the adventure side, this one got me hook to the series.

[Post New]by newagefairy on Jan 16, 13 6:55 AM
tried this a long time ago and gave up after trying to get through the japenese door. thought I would give it another go but where is the walkthrough guide? I found that a great help although it must be well over a 2 years ago that I used it.....

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 6:56:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Yx_Philly13 on Apr 9, 13 9:04 AM

Hi! I've found all of the animals & knights in the maze and am at the red door. I can see the skeleton key in the upper left corner of the door, but am unable to get it! It keeps telling me to use a tool in order to get the skeleton key, but I have tried all of the knights on the blue arrows to no avail! Am I missing tools from the King Arthur maze? Help! I'm going stir crazy trying to figure it out. Thanks! Texas Red

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 9:06:43 AM PST

[Post New]by plutospal1 on Apr 9, 13 2:15 PM
I cannot find the d_ _ _ paper clip that I THINK is the last tool to start the backhoe. I have tried everything and just cannot find it or figure out what the last tool is to start the backhoe.

[Post New]by AnnieAuntie on Apr 10, 13 7:42 AM
I've used all the tools available and none work. Try a different tool to obtain the nightstick in the market but I have a baseball, 2 different planks and a scoop, none work and I can't go back to prior market scene....HELP

[Post New]by MODO35 on Apr 14, 14 7:47 AM
help I am stuck in the maze anyone out there have the correct formula as to follow KING ARTHUR. PLEASE HELP

Go to: