xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by xdolphine on Apr 9, 10 7:05 PM
rbusran wrote:
This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

have you bought "Hotplate" from Store ?
we need Shaker to enter Chinese Restaurant

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Apr 9, 10 7:52 PM
rosie28sammy wrote:I posted this in another thread, but I'm having the problem of the never ending level 46. I've tried everything others have posted and it still doesn't work. The timer never ends so you can't progress to the next level.

it switch to relax mode ... click on the menu, then unchecked mark the relax mode and retry the level ..
hope it will help ...

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Apr 10, 10 4:34 AM
xdolphine wrote:
rosie28sammy wrote:I posted this in another thread, but I'm having the problem of the never ending level 46. I've tried everything others have posted and it still doesn't work. The timer never ends so you can't progress to the next level.

it switch to relax mode ... click on the menu, then unchecked mark the relax mode and retry the level ..
hope it will help ...

Thank you!! yes, level 46 was never ending for me too and I did what you said and it worked

[Post New]by mjwftm on Apr 10, 10 2:28 PM
I am having trouble getting past level 11 even though I have passed each level at "expert". what is going on?

[Post New]by iamgoddess4231 on Apr 10, 10 6:34 PM
I cannot get past level 27. One of the 3 menus disappears and the application will not close to proceed in the game.

I purchased this game on 4/6 so it should contain a fix for the other issues. I'm disappointed as this site bought out Play First and I NEVER had any problems with ALL the playfirst games. Please do serious testing before releaseing to the public. The is a bad experience for a new member.

How will I know when a fix is available for this?

Edited on 04/10/2010 at 6:44:59 PM PST

[Post New]by raychel_johnson on Apr 13, 10 9:45 AM
I have gotten to level 25 but now level 25 will not load at all. The game has a lot of misspelling in it as well. I'm really thinking that overall it's a fun game but with the glitch and other things I'd really like my money back.

[Post New]by summerville24 on Apr 16, 10 5:17 PM
Hello, I just bought and downloaded 2 tasty today and I can't get past the bakery 1st level,,,the game freezes and returns to the BF game manager. I've tried everything suggested here and also updated everything on my computer. I really like this game and would like to play it.....Someone please help

[Post New]by kiki1978 on Apr 19, 10 4:06 PM
I'm having the same issues with level 46. I have tried all the fixes that people have posted on here and they don't work. I really want to finish this game!

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 2:33 PM
I cannot start the third restaurant: I've passed all the previous levels as expert and now i cannot start the 21th level. What about?
Someone hleps, please...

Edited on 04/25/2010 at 9:12:05 AM PST

[Post New]by wolfangel75 on Apr 25, 10 12:33 PM
Well, I've made it to the Chinese restaraunt, that is when my problems begin. Anyone else having this problem? The game either encounters an error and crashes on me or everything freezes up. I've also had it where their happiness timers don't run low so you start achieving perfect score everytime, now I like the perfect scores, but it's the challenge of getting it that makes it so fun. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? The rest of the levels work fine, it seems to be from Chinese restaraunt on, I've also made it to the pool level and that's where the freezing up/time not running out began. I've tried un-installing and re-installing the game more than once, to no avail. Please help I'd like to know if I can play this game regularly or not, I hope so since I've already paid for it!!

Thanks!

Bulv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Bulv on Apr 27, 10 12:48 PM
kiki1978 wrote:I'm having the same issues with level 46. I have tried all the fixes that people have posted on here and they don't work. I really want to finish this game!

Same here - I figured out about the Relax Mode, but when I go in and uncheck it and finish the level it keeps taking me to the same level when I say Continue. Not only back to the same level, but with Relax Mode back ON.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 3, 10 9:23 AM
Hey Everyone!

We're currently looking in to the progression block at level 46 when the game switches to relaxed mode. Thanks everyone for your patience while we investigate this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

Thanks everyone!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by leemma1 on May 3, 10 2:20 PM
I seem to have a problem with getting to the next level when I have completed all the other level on expert. Please let me know how I can fix the problem so I can finoish the game

[Post New]by prex326 on May 18, 10 5:01 AM
I got through the first 3 locations with no problem. Now, level 31 will not start no matter what I do. Glad I used the Mother's Day discount for this one. Hope it can be fixed.

[Post New]by Carolm6404 on May 18, 10 12:52 PM
Hi.
I have re-downloaded this game, but I still have over $4000 and can't buy a thing. Is it just me?

[Post New]by prex326 on May 18, 10 4:39 PM
Okay, solved my problem. Had to buy something from the store to move on. Would be nice if the game told you that. Moving on...

[Post New]by jadeslilipad on May 30, 10 5:26 PM
Marm23 wrote:I did manage to get through three restaurants but on fourth it froze and wont enter. Hope this is fixed soon.

This is where I'm at in the game too
I just sent a Dr. Felix Report... anyone else heard from them yet?

Karmadona
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Karmadona on May 30, 10 8:40 PM
I never had the problem where I couldn't enter a restaurant. But had frequent game freezes...cursor wouldn't move. What I did was hit "Control-Alt-Delete' to bring up the a Task manager, but didn't actually start the Task Mgr; I just hit 'Cancel". This took me back to the game, and I just hit "Resume", and that unfroze the cursor & I continued where I had left off.

jennmo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jennmo on Jun 3, 10 3:03 PM
I STILL can't click on a lot of the items in level 46. So frustrating! I came back to the game after a few months and just re-downloaded and installed it. Can't believe this still isn't fixed.

[Post New]by porambo707 on Jun 10, 10 6:00 AM
Wow... I can't believe all the bugs are not fixed yet. I have refrained from purchasing the game because of all the issues I had during the trial version. I guess I'll have to keep checking back in.

Go to: