Re:List of people who lost friends

[Post New]by NotSure19 on Sep 9, 17 11:54 AM
I am not sure if I actually lost all my friends or not, but when I go to click on my friends they do not turn around like they are supposed to. John is the only one that actually works. I am not sure if I have to delete everyone and re-invite everyone again or what I should do.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Sep 9, 17 11:59 AM
Hi NotSure, welcome to the Forum

It seems that all your friends do not have a wishlist open. If there is no arrow to turn the card around this will be the reason. Many of us long time players do not need anything and so we decide to have no wishlist up, but we still gift to our friends. Another reason might be that some of your friends are on a break.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 9, 17 1:17 PM
Hi NotSure19, hopefully in just a few weeks we will have a Fall Event,you will probably find that is when some of your friends might return.
I don't know what devise you are on but if you need to send gifts in your game just add a few more friends.
It might also be a good idea to write down all your friends on separate a piece of paper
with their i.d.number.If your game crashes customer services cannot retrieve your friends list.
Good luck in the castle & the wonderful people on the forum are here to help if you need it.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Sep 9, 17 10:08 PM
susanlnels wrote:Suenamie2 407651, New number is 347711
Suenamie 315166, New number is 620914
Suenamie3 373705, New number is 621001

Lost my friends but it appears my games look normal again . I was hoping I'd get to play the update !

I don't have a list of my friends anymore so anyone is free to friend me and I will look on here for my old friends too.

Sue

Hi, Sue:

You're on my friend list but it says you are on break. Are you still on break? I can't give you gifts.

I play as Sayadina

[Post New]by JanieBHooked on Nov 1, 17 2:21 PM
Janie B here! My hard drive crashed but I finally got everything restored under my new number except my friend list! Yay! Support is awesome!

I just now invited a lot of y'all on this thread since I have only been able to find about 20 old friends out of 110! I hope you will accept if you have room!

Still looking for Sparty/Sparty 2/dlsed, Pyano Bar, Rm 2008, Silver Fox and any of my old friends who haven't found me yet!

Old number 417048 level 78
New number 704245 level 80

Playing as Janie B (Janie BACK NEW#704245 right now)

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Nov 2, 17 12:11 PM
Down to only 1 friend lost, it is DeeDee #a753282, someone, or DeeDee, please let me know what up, if known! Thank all for your time, and consideration.

Riddler

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Nov 2, 17 12:25 PM
Just another quick note! I see lots of you guys keep lots of friends, 50, 75, 100, more than 100! Just don't know how you guys do it and keep it straight and consistant. I keep 30 friends, and I keep track on an exel spreadsheet, works out great, I can gift everybody every day or two, works well. My Kuddo's to all you massive friend list guys, don't know how you keep up.

Riddler

Go to: