Re:To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo; DOTTY (android) & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by GoMinnesotaWild on Feb 24, 17 8:14 PM
Though I don't know you personally I want to express my condolences as well. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through at this time. You've had so much to deal with. I have been feeling "sad and teary" ever since I read the news in the forum (been following your updates here in this thread).

Please know that you are loved by many (at home and in the forums) and we are all sending hugs, prayers and love your way to help you get through this.

Be sure to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest (when possible) as your health is very important. Easier said than done, I know.

Thinking of you and please let us know how you are doing when you are able to

Lily and Marilyn Munster

redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by redrose70 on Feb 24, 17 8:37 PM
DOT, We are so very sorry to hear of your loss. Mike and I send our prayers and love along to you at this time. Please take care of yourself and may your family come together with the Love to support you all at this time. You also, have love and the support from your Midnight Castle Family that will be here for you, whenever you wish to lean on us. With all our Love Nanc (Redrose70) and Mike (Shotgun red2)

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Feb 24, 17 9:04 PM
Dot,

I would like to add my condolences and prayers for you and your family. All of your MC family will be keeping your in our prayers. Stay strong and keep yourself healthy. We will be waiting until you feel ready to come back to the castle.

Love and prayers,
DeeJay46

[Post New]by trixiebellekitty on Feb 24, 17 9:06 PM
Dot, like everyone else I am deeply saddened by your loss but you will be together again one day & right now he is not in pain & is watching out for his loved & loving wife, you have 1 more angel looking after you. We were all praying he'd pull through but our plans are not Gods plans. I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself & will look forward to the day I see you back.
Many blessings,
Brenda

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 24, 17 11:48 PM
Dot, my thoughts and prayers have been with you during this time. Look after yourself, take as much time as YOU need to grieve and cope, not what anyone else thinks you should do. Don't make snap decisions regarding your future and above all take care of yourself. Your friends will be here for you no matter how long it takes.

Trixie Belle, Cattiepuss & Myrtle

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Feb 25, 17 12:02 AM
Dot, I am so sorry and sad about your loss. Take good care of yourself, my thoughts are always with you.

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Feb 25, 17 1:19 AM
Dot, please accept my sincere condolences as well.

It WILL get easier but of course it will take a lot of time. I speak from experience.

Come play MC when you need a distraction even if it is only to give a few gifts or check for the long awaited update!

MC players really are a family of sorts & as has already been said we are here for you.

Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Love,
MiniCleo / Cleo in the castle

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Feb 25, 17 3:00 AM
Dear Dot,
So sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 25, 17 5:34 AM
oh, Dot....

May the peace that passes understanding comfort you in your time of sorrow...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Dot ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Feb 25, 17 6:04 AM
Dear Dot,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My best and strongest thoughts go out to you and your family. I know that you and your family will miss him dreadfully, but that you will be a great source of strength and comfort to one another. Cherish your memories, and know that all of us here care for you. Fran

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Feb 25, 17 6:08 AM
So sorry to read about your loss. Will be praying for you and your family. ShaSha

sassy215
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sassy215 on Feb 25, 17 6:24 AM
sorry for your lost of your beloved husband!
but know you and your famiy are in our prays!!you have been a great friend in the castle and we will waiting for you return! take has much time as you need!!

[Post New]by gypsylee63 on Feb 25, 17 6:27 AM
sorry for your lost!!prays heading your way for you and your family!!

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Feb 25, 17 6:31 AM
Sorry for your lost!! You and your family are in my prays!,

[Post New]by Gojo69 on Feb 25, 17 6:35 AM
Prays heading your way for you and your family for your lost of your husband!!

XzyvaGreenfern
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by XzyvaGreenfern on Feb 25, 17 6:42 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Dot. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you daily. Lots of love and hugs, Xzyva

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Aynasha on Feb 25, 17 7:05 AM
{{{Dot}}}

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Feb 25, 17 8:15 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:I have some very sad news.

Ron had another setback a couple of days ago. I couldn't come to the forum as I have been spending those days at his bedside.

Ron DIED this morning.

He was peaceful at the end. I know my friends will understand that it will take awhile for me to organise my life without him. Your support & wishes are much appreciated.

I will take down my wish list again. I will be back. Please wait for me.

Dot

Oh, Dot, so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you a virtual hug and hoping you have strong people there to lean on. Of course, we will wait for you. You take all the time you need. Hugs and prayers.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Feb 25, 17 8:32 AM
Dot,

I, like so many others, am saddened to learn of your loss. I have few words as they seem to ring hollow each time I type them out.

As others have said though, please take care of yourself throughout your grief.....

Love,
Bonnie

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Feb 25, 17 4:51 PM
My dear Dot,
I can but only echo all the thoughts that have been posted here by your MC friends.
You and I go way back and we come through some rough times together but we made it and I am so proud to call you my friend and know my heart breaks for you knowing how deep it hurts when you lose a loved one.
Wish I could be there to hug you and give you a shoulder to lean on , you are loved Dot by all your MC friends and MC family and we are in deep sorrow with you over Ron's passing.
Take the time to heal both your heart and your spirit and gain your strentgh back we will all be here with open arms when you are ready to come back.
Randy

Go to: