expotanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by expotanne on May 8, 17 4:13 PM
I was part of the way through this game (not very to be honest), all of a sudden the game won't load - I keep getting an Access Violation error - I've run the check for updates and nothing comes up.

I'm running Windows 10 64bit and have had a few games that this has happened to now - it happens on the new Fear for Sale game too.

Any clue as to why this has suddenly started happening on some games - especially this one - I love this series, will be gratefully received..

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lacytracy on Jun 10, 17 3:43 AM
Hi, I'm currently on the bonus game and stuck in the part where there are red rays of light which is my next part to do as per hint and that i perhaps i could shield myself from these rays but have nothing to shield myself and have tried everything in my inventory therefore am now unable to continue the game. Please advise. I use a laptop and windows 10. Another problem i did encounter was using mt knife in the wrong order and had to start again as didn't have it to cut a boxes rope in my inventory.

Error: Access Violation

[Post New]by Captain_Khel on Jun 27, 17 6:41 PM
Hello Technomages,

I am trying to play Graywitch and when I open the program I get the following error: Access Violation at 0x004be94d (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.

I am using a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.15063, Build 15063.

I have tried restarting the Big Fish launch app, then uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Please advise. Thank you.

Edited on 06/27/2017 at 8:16:49 PM PST

[Post New]by mzzpitch on Nov 10, 17 9:46 AM
I am having the same issue... I have never seen this issue. I saw a fix for this in another post...but when I click on the "here" to visit the 'fix'....the page is no longer there. Did anyone assist you with this? Or can anyone help me!! I would like to finish the game.

expotanne wrote:I was part of the way through this game (not very to be honest), all of a sudden the game won't load - I keep getting an Access Violation error - I've run the check for updates and nothing comes up.

I'm running Windows 10 64bit and have had a few games that this has happened to now - it happens on the new Fear for Sale game too.

Any clue as to why this has suddenly started happening on some games - especially this one - I love this series, will be gratefully received..

mbann
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mbann on Feb 17, 18 10:21 AM
Windows 7(I think, definitely not 10), PC
I am stuck since I last September in the Bonus game. Cannot get the safe's pointer. The hint points to the left hand corner of the hospital. I have but a dagger in my inventory.
I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it is the same issue.
How is it going to be fixed?

Go to: