Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by murr21 on Feb 26, 17 7:42 AM
Windows tells me it is incompatible

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Feb 26, 17 2:59 PM
murr21 wrote: Windows tells me it is incompatible

Which Windows version are you running?

am207
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by am207 on Feb 26, 17 3:46 PM
Ever since I consented to the update to the game, whenever I try to play a level it freezes and then Windows says it's unresponsive. I have Windows 8. I've never had a problem with BigFishGames before and am incredibly disappointed with how badly this game is running. I hope there is an update soon. Otherwise this game was a total waste of my money.

bleweyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bleweyz on Feb 26, 17 9:06 PM
STILL CRASHING after all the help steps.!!!!!!!

Bethe1s
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bethe1s on Feb 27, 17 6:09 AM
Still crashing every level after the update. Windows 10. Please fix this!!

[Post New]by nowhereme on Feb 27, 17 10:14 AM
I have purchased the game and it continues to crash on every level even after I have applied the latest update. I am running Windows 10 and have never had this many issues with a game before.

[Post New]by mareeaj on Feb 27, 17 8:53 PM
Windows 7 . Freezes and there isnt any smiley faces or gold bars , they have disappeared now !!!!

[Post New]by jellybiscuit on Feb 27, 17 10:00 PM
Post update:

The picture taking mission in Russia is broken. There are no pictures to take. The mission starts and ends immediately. Luckily, you do get credit for taking all the pictures and a full score (time 0:00)

Minor issue now with sound loops. For example, if you're using the blowdryer, restart the mission (due to a lost customer), the sound may persist through the level as you replay it. It eventually stops when you complete the mission.

The other issues seem to have been resolved. Played through only once.
- straws work
- no crashes
- box at the end contains something

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 12:06:47 AM PST

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Feb 28, 17 12:53 AM
As jellybiscuit says, the picture taking level in Russia now shows no pictures but instead immediately gives you credit for gold on the level. It had pictures before the update, though. No smileys or gold bars on the level yet, but that's a relatively minor detail - frustrating, but not unplayable. So far, the update seems to have fixed the crashing problem on my computer running Windows 10.

Oddly enough, the Russia picture taking level seems to be workiing now (3/3), but I'm getting crashes again - mostly during the shopping for upgrades sections.

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 2:09:19 PM PST

[Post New]by TGEdwards on Feb 28, 17 4:47 AM
Game still crashing I purchased on the 25th of Feb. No update playing windows 10 on a PC. Is there a fix I have followed all of the previous steps to correct.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 28, 17 3:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to thank everybody who's taken the time to report issues they're seeing in the game. I understand that some players are still seeing technical problems since installing the recent update, and I'm sorry to hear this!

All of our teams here definitely don't want people to have to deal with tech problems in their game, and we work to test all of the games and updates we release on a variety of systems. However, due to the number of software and hardware configurations that are available, unexpected issues may come up.

Unfortunately the forums don't contain the tools that are needed to investigate tech issues, and so I'm unable to offer customized assistance. However, I can assure everyone here that I've passed these reports along so that the right teams are able to see them.

In the meantime, if you haven't done so since installing the recent update, trying the steps in our help articles may be able to assist in addressing some of the problems occurring. I've included a few below that contain versatile steps that can be useful in situation like these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these problems continue the Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are able to provide further help, and they're certainly willing to assist as much as they can. Additionally, they can provide game replacements, or even refunds, if necessary.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by robbiej4 on Mar 1, 17 5:11 PM
The bottom tool bar will not go away in full screen and it will not run in regular mode. Windows 8 OS.

[Post New]by Trish4857 on Mar 2, 17 3:44 AM
Even after the "fix" Wedding Salon keeps freezing and crashing in Windows 10. Still disappointing.

[Post New]by lgmacox1 on Mar 2, 17 7:37 AM
I was also crashing. I have a very updated computer and a husband with a computer degree. He tried every thing that was suggested, but nothing worked. I had pretty much given up and noticed the update yesterday. Updated the game, no crashing, but no sound, I played for a while without the sound, so it wasn't crashing. I decided to reboot the computer....got sound back, but is back to crashing. Extremely frustrating.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 2, 17 8:40 PM
Still crashing with the update. Come on---did you not learn anything from the first salon game???? This is frustrating . We pay for these games and it's not like it takes months to complete. It's a short-term game. Well I will definitely think twice before buying another salon game in your series!

[Post New]by hjhollyfield on Mar 3, 17 7:29 AM
The update fixed the crashing issues, but there is still no gold or smileys in Russia. Is this on purpose or a glitch?

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 3, 17 5:20 PM
Now I went to go play and no sound! As far as the smileys and gold they show up on some levels and not on others. Probably another glitch in this glitchy game>

[Post New]by almostanangel on Mar 4, 17 5:27 PM
Thank Sugar for getting these fixes out, please. I've played their other games and know this isn't their norm, but we all have bad hair days. While gameplay still isn't perfect (no smileys in Russia, occasional crashes), I don't have to uninstall, reinstall, and do the hokey-pokey to get through the game. Africa is far less frustrating now that I can see what the customers want, and the surprise in the box is fun.

boo62
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by boo62 on Mar 5, 17 9:13 AM
The game is still crashing, I installed the update, still crashed, uninstalled, reinstalled, still crashing.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 5, 17 12:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to swim by real fast to thank everybody who's taken the time to report issues seen while playing Wedding Salon 2. I'm sorry to hear that some players are still seeing issues with the game even after updating. We definitely don't want players to need to contend with tech problems in their game, and we work to test all of the games and updates we release on a variety of systems. However, due to the number of unique software and hardware configurations that are available world-wide, unexpected issues can come up.

Unfortunately the forums don't contain the tools that are needed to investigate tech issues, and so I'm unable to offer customized assistance. However, I do want to reiterate that the Forum Moderation Team continues to pass along the content of this thread to the right teams for their investigation into these issues. In the meantime, it's possible that trying the steps in our help articles may be able to assist in addressing some of the problems occurring. I've included a few below that contain versatile steps that can be useful in situation like these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible. Additionally, they can provide game replacements, or even refunds, if necessary.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/05/2017 at 12:32:47 PM PST

Go to: