olemaw
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by olemaw on Oct 6, 10 6:13 AM
I have really enjoyed this game and have had no problem until now. Am playing robocheckers and am out of moves. It keeps telling me to undo my last move, but there are still no other moves. How do I restart the checkers game. Can't go any further until this is done.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 3, 11 3:25 PM
LizzieK wrote:
AzBelle wrote:This forum has been very helpful. I am having a problem though. I am on level 6-3 and need to look for Socrates' egg. But first I have to collect letters. The game only hold 4 letters and even if I try to collect and place the first 4 letters, I can not get any further. There seems to be some "hidden" plan as to order and placement. I would deeply appreciate any assistance in getting past this point. I have done (for me) amazingly well so far. And I am enjoying the little story.
Thanks for any assistance from anyone. AzBelle
There are Greek letters inside near the ceiling above the red drapes that say Socrates. Before you can place the letters you find there, you have to click on the Greek word for Socrates and you will get the message "This says Socrates but all the letters fell out." After you read that message the game will allow you to place the letters you find over those letters.

THANK YOU -- as the walkthrough does NOT state to click on the Greek letters on the wall FIRST; was going bananas and thought that I'd have to move onto another game without finishing this one.
MEnr56

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Mar 28, 11 2:52 PM
I could not access Lizziek's pics for this game.While I reached Photobucket, nothing showed up the way she stated, nothing offered me a look at her album. I reread her instructions several times and still could reach the pics. Tried several times as on level 11 I CAN'T GET THE DARN PIPES RIGHT! I have trouble with these types of mini-games anyway and since there is no skip, I can't finish the game unless I get this one. This is a recent purchase.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Please?

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 2:53:07 PM PST

[Post New]by Momatpig on Apr 1, 11 9:17 PM
Loralia wrote:I could not access Lizziek's pics for this game.While I reached Photobucket, nothing showed up the way she stated, nothing offered me a look at her album. I reread her instructions several times and still could reach the pics. Tried several times as on level 11 I CAN'T GET THE DARN PIPES RIGHT! I have trouble with these types of mini-games anyway and since there is no skip, I can't finish the game unless I get this one. This is a recent purchase.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Please?

[Post New]by MrsDhaniHarrison on Jun 21, 11 12:11 PM
I'm stuck on 12-2!! I can't get past the second pinball thing the omnicient one asks you to do!! HELP ME PLEASE!!

[Post New]by phdbyoung on Oct 17, 11 10:30 AM
I am stuck at level 6.1 and know the tunic is in the chest but I don't have a key and have looked and looked and still can't find one!

[Post New]by StarlingWayne on Nov 14, 11 6:47 PM
I'm stuck on chapter eighteen. the mirrors are getting to me. you can't skip out.
Why can't we skip out! help!! I've tried and retried the level !?! times. Sigh. I'd like to get to level nineteen for christmas.

[Post New]by petlover9 on Nov 20, 11 6:19 PM
bets94961 wrote:nevermind! got it!

How did you do it?

[Post New]by DaisyThe4F on Nov 26, 11 3:16 AM
Finally got through the mini-games/puzzles and finished, thanks to the help of a Gamezebo walkthrough and the pictures mentioned in this thread.

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 9:48:16 AM PST

[Post New]by spunky49 on Nov 26, 11 8:37 AM
bets94961 wrote:I am stuck on Level 6-1. I cannot get the Tunic out of the chest! I know there should be a key somewhere but I just can't find it! It's probably right in front of me. Help!!

hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hibtug on Nov 27, 11 8:58 AM
I have just purchased the game (wonderful !) except for the trouble i´m having with the mirrors. Tried to access lizzie photobucket - over and over again - but couldn´t find it. Found a walkthrough somewhere else but the 5th mirror puzzle I have on my game - 18.3-1/2 - is completely different from the one on the walkthrugh. This means I cannot finish the game. Any suggestions ?

[Post New]by gwenclaude on Nov 28, 11 3:30 PM
bets94961 wrote:I am stuck on Level 6-1. I cannot get the Tunic out of the chest! I know there should be a key somewhere but I just can't find it! It's probably right in front of me. Help!!

FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FritzBear on Jan 5, 12 6:59 AM
hibtug wrote:I have just purchased the game (wonderful !) except for the trouble i´m having with the mirrors. Tried to access lizzie photobucket - over and over again - but couldn´t find it. Found a walkthrough somewhere else but the 5th mirror puzzle I have on my game - 18.3-1/2 - is completely different from the one on the walkthrugh. This means I cannot finish the game. Any suggestions ?

You might try to google « Mushroom Age Walkthrough and Cheats” and you should find a walkthrough in casual games guides which offers perfectly clear and suitable screenshots of the difficult puzzles, I could manage like that, because others walkthroughs don’t show exact solutions in all screenshots.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 6, 12 2:42 PM
Oh, I missed this thread, I started just a question about this game, maybe I get better answers here, I was wondering how to get the tubes together at level 11-2 ?
I have tried for days now and really need help please !

Thumperboy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Thumperboy on Dec 24, 12 6:29 AM
Does anyone know how to fix the hologrphic box in 11-2? I am frustrated and can't even skip the puzzle.

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Feb 5, 13 12:04 PM
LizzieK wrote:Level 10 date order of world events

End of the world
Discovery of Mars
World War III
First man on the Moon
World War I
Sinking of the Titanic
Storming of the Bastille
Columbus discovers America
Second crusade
Birth of Christ
Socrates’ death
Earth’s creation

thank you so much.....ironically, the painting (Death of Socrates) was done in 1787 so it threw me a bit!

[Post New]by beverlyric on Feb 7, 13 4:02 PM

[Post New]by rhondi60 on Jun 14, 14 10:01 PM
Found the right way for lights in chapter 18. The second to last one is on
18-3 Mirrors 2/2 Photo by LizzieK_photos | Photobucket
s297.photobucket.com/user/.../Mushroom%20Age/18mirrors6.jpg.html. It's the right one.

Go to: