prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 5:05 PM
gadget56 wrote:please can not BF give us a close to release date. I need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are pretty sure that it's Nov 26th

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Oct 29, 08 5:49 PM
prpldva wrote:I think that Big Fish should send myself and 10 randomly selected players, an advance copy. You know, just to make sure it's up to snuff and there are no glitches. I would hate for there to be any problems on the big release date a month away

Heck i think they should give me one too for starting the original thread "picking picmans brain" which statred this all , i find out now they were told we didnt need it any longer. i was hoping picman would pop in and give us a few more tidbits,before the release. PICMAN if your reading this ,were getting stale here! how about a little something to chew on while we wait?

journeys_
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by journeys_ on Oct 29, 08 8:56 PM
Imagine the downloads when we game club members see this pop up on our "try tomorrow's game today"...wonder how many turkeys will be late going in the oven.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Oct 29, 08 9:00 PM
journeys_ wrote:Imagine the downloads when we game club members see this pop up on our "try tomorrow's game today"...wonder how many turkeys will be late going in the oven.

I wonder how many turkeys will be forgotten

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Oct 29, 08 10:32 PM
The answer to the turkey postulates - most likely ALL

I'll gladly throw in a few siblings for a chance at the game early - they can help watch the first and second borns, step kids, and husbands while we all play RTR!

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Oct 30, 08 5:21 AM
I loved MCF Ravenhearst. So all I can say is - I love it. I love it. I love It. I can't wait.

Edited on 10/30/2008 at 5:23:27 AM PST

[Post New]by dumdummum on Oct 30, 08 3:50 PM
do we have to have the ravenhearst to download the new 1 and did l hear right is there a new mysterycase file coming out

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Oct 30, 08 4:14 PM
welcome to the pond dumdummum

Their is a new MCF coming out next month, probably on the 26th, It is
Return to Ravenhearst.
If I understand your question - you do not need to own any of the previous mysterycasefile games to be able to download another one. I

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 31, 08 5:16 AM
That's forever!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 31, 08 6:41 AM
That less than a month before Christmas!

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Oct 31, 08 6:53 AM
ROFLMAO!!! You guys have me cracking up so hard! LOL All the specualtion on the screenshots. My goodness, that's sooooo cute! The problem is now you all got me wanting to look harder and closer at the shots....hmmmmm

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 31, 08 6:57 AM
See, I normally look at a screen shot quickly and don't bother again, but this thread got me looking hard about 10 times!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 31, 08 10:37 AM
26 days seems like such a long time, but I'm sure it will go quicky. It's not as if I don't have any other games to play.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 1, 08 12:51 AM
cherbtoo i think it would be grand to have a countdown.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Nov 1, 08 1:15 AM
Wating and waiting for something to come that we want so bad makes.time almost stand still.....it's like my mom used to say "A Watched Pot Never Boils".....But, you know what - we're a lot closer to November 26 than when this thread was started....

Something to do while I wait, wait and wait.....I'm trying to convince myself to be patient!

Gee

[Post New]by BearyBest2U2 on Nov 1, 08 4:12 AM
I loved the first one, I can hardly wait for the 2nd one to come out! I really only purchase the Hidden Object games or the puzzle games, they are really challenging as opposed to the arcade etc. They keep you entertained for a very long time.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 1, 08 5:24 AM
hmmmmm.. swimming, swimming, swimming, looking up at the bank of the pond. Is there something up there? Looks like Picman... getting ready to put something on his line. Too many fish here, can't see a thing. Here comes the line, and what is this???? A note is attached. It says "Not today little fishies. 25 days to go." He then pulls his line out of the water, puts the note in his tackle box, picks everything up and slowly meanders down the path away from the pond. A collective sigh and fish begin to swim away.

anonymiss
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by anonymiss on Nov 1, 08 6:40 AM
Oh No.. End of November? I was hoping for early November! Oh well.. I'll play Ravenhearst in the meantime to get into the spirit of things until the new one is released - can't wait!!!

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 1, 08 1:18 PM
LMFO. I can just picture that mmaiden.

Pebblez
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,205 Posts

[Post New]by Pebblez on Nov 1, 08 9:44 PM
Like you all I cant wait for RTR but, I will miss all the posts and sleuthing into the clues, when its finally realeased.

It's kept the old brain cells working

Go to: