Tidal town SS replacement

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 13, 18 9:53 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Hmmm, it seems it's not possible to get the last fountain achievement without buying one with gems. Unless, maybe, you've bought the starter pack thingy.
Oh well.

I'm not sure that paying 40 to get 4 is a spectacular deal.

i was not able to do the starter pack thing as i have no money to put in this , so i guess that will be unatainable for me . but oh well it still fun to play i just wish while they are making more content for the game they could at least toss a bone and give us more woooden fences and lamp post ect while we are waiting , as this really bothers my OCD not having the stuff to complete the land , even though the decorations do not even count for happiness point i do still love fixing it up

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 15, 18 6:02 PM
I apparently am at the highest steps in the game... and can not upgrade any more buildings... only storage which the next upgrade will be 1010 items. I mention this in a FB group dedicated to Tidal Town...that I recently wrote to tech support that I hit a snag and wondering if anyone else got this far... Surely a glitch but customer service’s reply in an email wasn’t based on direct info from the DEVs.

What happen is I just finished upgrading Will's House to Level 4 and now need to go on to upgrade Sunny's House to Level 4 but seems it's stuck at Level 3 and won't let me continue. Just shows a popup sign when clicked of the level the house door or window is that the clicked window or door is at level 3. Not normal - whatever normal is with this yet, unreleased game. I even rebooted the game and my phone several times but it didn't fix anything.

Everything else is working but if I can't go on upgrading there is no sense sending out balloons. I'm already at 990 storage so I really don't need more upgrading items if I can't work on the houses. Also I will have clutter and wouldn't be able to help friends with the excess. I could sell the items on the request board but I already have over 350,000 coins. I sent them screenshots which it would be nice if I could post them here.

My email was replied to by someone who said they were only from customer service and said that it sounds like I reached the level that the game is presently at. She also said she hasn’t spoken to any of the DEVs but this was her opinion. I politely asked her to find out if maybe this is a glitch before making a blanket canned response. I understand there will be levels where we won’t be able to further venture beyond but if 4 other houses are able to get to level 4 with the same graphics, then why not this one or the next. Then again, we are dealing with the same group of DEVs from Sunken Secrets who gave up just over halfway into what looks like could be an easy completion of the game, even if it was a shortcut.

I'm interested to hear your comments as I await a further response from the DEVs - if I get any further emails.

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Mar 15, 18 8:57 PM
To be honest I have to admire you and others sticking with the game. It has become too boring just producing to fulfill request board or balloon orders, and the exceptionally slow progress for upgrading buildings. I got to level 30 but really have no interest in carrying on. Moderators cannot give us any information and Developers say absolutely nothing. I have gone back to SS as I still have plenty to do on that and there is much more variety in game play.

I will keep watching for updates but until then I’m done with TT. Hope you get and answer regarding possible glitch soon.

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 17, 18 12:08 AM
does nay one have any issues with the game NOT saving your last session and having to start all over after logging out for like 15 min then comming back to game and the game saved nothing and you have to back track ? If that makes any since ?

this is getting to be real pain Please makers of tidal town please dont spoil this game for me Sunken secerts was a total bust

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 17, 18 12:39 AM
I haven't noticed any problems saving.

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 18, 18 5:26 PM
I wish they would make a option to put Emily back in her house i dont need help with ballons and the grey out question mark it bugging me and she in the way

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 19, 18 12:54 AM
Well I've finally got my Hat Stand - Yay!

So, no more Request Boarding for me. I'm not that fussed about getting gems for completing the collection multiple times.

Now would be a good time to give me more to do Developy people!

Kas16
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kas16 on Mar 20, 18 10:54 AM
So I'm a bit confused.. ? Sunken Secrets came first but everyone stopped playing it to play a slightly different version of the game? Why? Lol I only ask cause I've been playing Tidal Town for about 2 weeks now and just ran across SS. I downloaded it and quickly realized it was the same and started to do some research. But haven't found anything to tell me why everyone switched games. Or why they made TT in the first place.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 20, 18 1:38 PM
Kas16 wrote:So I'm a bit confused.. ? Sunken Secrets came first but everyone stopped playing it to play a slightly different version of the game? Why? Lol I only ask cause I've been playing Tidal Town for about 2 weeks now and just ran across SS. I downloaded it and quickly realized it was the same and started to do some research. But haven't found anything to tell me why everyone switched games. Or why they made TT in the first place.

Sunken Secrets has some game glitches and it appears the developer decided to start again from scratch. Most of the people on this forum who are playing TT really enjoyed SS and waited 6 months for the next game update when it was announced there would be no further updates for the game.

Kas16
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kas16 on Mar 20, 18 3:04 PM
Oh I see. That makes sense. Thank you!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 20, 18 3:20 PM
Hey MsBlocksworth,

I wanted to reach out really quickly and address the save situation you mentioned. With a mobile game, issues with progress not saving are most often related to connection issues between the device and the server. It may help out to try the steps from this help article:

Connection Issues

Hope that helps in some way. Please feel free to PM me or another one of our active Moderators with any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help out.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by patsyplum on Mar 21, 18 3:27 AM
Tidal town is so slow when does the diver start and the markets is it true theres going to be no more ss if thats the case i dont think il bother continuing with tt its isnt fair when people have paid money out for items and they just abandon the game i want my money back

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 21, 18 8:33 AM
patsyplum wrote:Tidal town is so slow when does the diver start and the markets is it true theres going to be no more ss if thats the case i dont think il bother continuing with tt its isnt fair when people have paid money out for items and they just abandon the game i want my money back

Yes it's true. If you look at the second topic in this forum, there's an announcement about it.
If you feel you've been cheated, then I'd suggest contacting Big Fish support and making your case.

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 21, 18 10:23 PM
Starting to get bored with it . just like SS - Sigh big fish has a gold mine here they could link SS an d TT together like other games i know and the towns could go back and fourth . There are endless ideas for these 2 game . I know the mod Looks at this i know that nothing to mod can do . I just saying for these two it kinda sad

i loved these two as they are both more simple and do not have all the timing things going on , im hoping they make TT bigger and have the Holiday stuff ... I so missed it when i did SS

Edited on 03/21/2018 at 11:14:49 PM PST

[Post New]by patsyplum on Mar 22, 18 12:01 AM
greenrabbit wrote:
TMGamer99 wrote:I've decided to give it a go, here's some things I noticed:

Balloons automatically give you their reward, even if you don't pop them. So no more frantic clicking and spending gems.

We don't plant crops to grow crops. Now seeds cost coins.

In order to add friends, you need their friend code. If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is HDGAAAAA. (This game will probably be abandoned at some point, but it would be interesting to see how it works).

James's identical twin brother is my only friend. But, there doesn't appear to be any actual reason to visit another player yet, other than to look at their town. Greg appears to have a market, but it just says Coming Soon.

Bricks take 10 mins

There are also cows, and later, sheep. No more silly milk bushes!

Repairing things now gives Happiness and this is what you need to increase in order to decurse new areas. As well as having enough magic.

The warehouse upgrades are pretty much the same.

I think I added you. I'm snowflakebunny on there.

[Post New]by patsyplum on Mar 22, 18 12:03 AM
My code is QRDAAAAA please add me thank you

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 22, 18 1:46 PM
Hi there Everyone,

We really appreciate your feedback about Tidal Town. The game is still in development, so things can always change before its official release. Feedback from our players is very valuable to our teams so we can make the game as great as it can be. The posts in this thread are being passed along, so please feel free to continue posting your ideas here. Hope everyone is having a great day!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 26, 18 5:00 PM
Im wondering did people give up on this game , as i had looked at the friends i used to have like at least 12 . Now i have none what gives ?

Edited on 03/26/2018 at 5:08:14 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 27, 18 12:17 AM
That sounds like a glitch. Even if people had given up, I wouldn't expect them to disappear from your list.
I still play it for some reason, and my friends are still there.
I hope they come back!

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 27, 18 7:25 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:I wish they would make a option to put Emily back in her house i dont need help with ballons and the grey out question mark it bugging me and she in the way

If you check my land, island, or whatever we’re calling it, you will see that I put things in the way so she doesn’t get in the way. I’ve added items in other areas for that same purpose. Those who used to have me as a friend will now have to re-add me. Seems there is a bug in the game which deleted all my friends.

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

Go to: