doomonyou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by doomonyou on Mar 20, 14 5:04 AM
I lost all 50 energy in less than a minute last evening!

beadbrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by beadbrain on Mar 20, 14 5:20 AM
I am now having problems with two glitches. Yesterday I posted regarding being tossed out of the game after trying to enter a scene, something that clearly, lots of folks her are familiar with. Today I click on a scene, the -15 energy flash occurs, the scene opens and the second I touch the first object....out I go, booted out of the game and energy taken. It's like the game mugs you! Three times out of four attempts. Hello...BigFish...anybody out there? Do we need an Exorcist?

Pg01mg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pg01mg on Mar 20, 14 10:32 AM
I tried advice given by others to fix problem, I made sure nothing was left running in the background and closed my device before playing. I actually managed to play 5 games before getting booted out 3 times in succession. Came close to hitting my iPad, not good.
It seems strange that the only people communicating are players; BF very quiet. Spookier than Dark Manor.

[Post New]by GilsPlace on Mar 20, 14 3:00 PM
I've been having the crashing issues for a week now myself. I've lost over 200 energy and it's making the game unplayable. My wife has an account and has never done any updates and hers works fine. It's very frustrating and I'm about to delete the app and just ignore bigfishgames all together. Any least an acknowledgement and time frame would be nice.

Manor 1534319

bfgWendwater
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 20, 14 3:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I greatly apologize for the freezing and crashing issues many of you have been experiencing.

The mobile team is aware of these problems and they are working hard to get it resolved. Please feel free to contact our Mobile Support Team if you have any specific questions.

We will definitely post here in the forums as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your support!

bfgWendwater

GaLdy
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by GaLdy on Mar 20, 14 4:07 PM
It was good to finally hear from BF, even if they still have no answers for us. It seems to me that each day the game gets more impossible to play. It is sooo annoying to keep losing energy. Today I lost another 45 before giving up on HOPs. I am going back in, doing my gifting and quit for the day. <sigh> this is REALLY getting old. Sorry guys, just needed to vent again.

Kayladog
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Kayladog on Mar 20, 14 5:07 PM
Yes very frustrating myself and my hubby are having this problem of game closing and losing lightening.

[Post New]by kamea14 on Mar 21, 14 9:48 PM
Both devices I use to play the game are crashing. Can't get through a scene without it crashing and losing energy. Like some many others, the energy lost is adding up, big time. I used almost all my gold buying the sale 2x silver, thinking I could just blitz out while visiting neighbors and get some extra XP and silver built up awaiting BF overdue update. But oh nooo.......crashing. I play on my PC and my IPhone 4S (that's right I use a magnifying glass...LOL) Everything is up-to-date. Please tech support, fix the game before I bail.

[Post New]by elevatedeva on Mar 22, 14 5:38 AM
Hello ,
Can any moderators of this forum tell us WHY our technical issues go unanswered?
I have sent several emails to the effect of energy missing, game crashing to no end, and today bought a premium scene ,spent 145 gold bars but did not get the bonus content !
WHY???
Why bring out a game that rips people off their money??
Do answer me please even better return me the money I invested in this game as is causing me only stress no relaxation of late !

EE

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 5:39:00 AM PST

[Post New]by dubbete on Mar 22, 14 6:52 AM
Game is still crashing. This has been happening for about two weeks. Does anyone work there? Why do they keep offering 30 percent off this or that. Stop changing things until you can get the game to work properly. This is absolutely ridiculous now.

JK316
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by JK316 on Mar 22, 14 10:53 AM
Same issues & SO frustrating! I submitted a report to Customer Service and 2 days later had 300+ energy. Awesome that they credited me part of my wasted energy but still had crashing issues. Would be great for BF to give more credits like this to everyone, would make it less stressful. And it's SO hard to save for more land when you can't earn it
Still love the game, graphics are amazing & I haven't found another game like it. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon!

[Post New]by katharinemcbride on Mar 22, 14 11:27 AM
My game is crashing constantly since yesterday. It did it before I updated it, so that should not be the issue. I love the game, but as is it is unplayable. Kmcbride

BertKCin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by BertKCin on Mar 22, 14 7:47 PM
Still waiting for the Attic Scene to be fixed. Very monotonous.

beadbrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by beadbrain on Mar 23, 14 5:33 AM
Weird Discovery
This morning I opened DM on my ipad, as usual, I collected my coffin reward but , instead of going to my neighbors/ gifts and collecting and sending, I went to the chapters. Here is the weird part, I played a HOS, went back to the Mansion screen, clicked on chapter, played a HOS, went back to the Mansion screen, clicked on chapter and played another HOS. I played three HOS in a row and didn't get booted once. Could the trigger for the glitch be occurring when gifts are received or sent or when new neighbors are accepted? I'm going to play today without gifting etc. to see what happens. Anybody else discover this?

[Post New]by Suntropical on Mar 23, 14 7:35 AM
You keep having these sales and our game won't work!!

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 23, 14 8:30 AM
I want to poke out my eyes.

Please, please, fix the daggum game. Stop having sales and FIX IT!

*bangs head*

Pg01mg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pg01mg on Mar 23, 14 10:10 AM
In response to beadbrain, nothing I do or don't do makes a difference, just turned my iPad on and got booted out of the first two HOS and when I opened the game I was booted out before I even opened the chapters. I have to say that for me things are getting worse. I do not understand what is taking so long to fix this game, all the past glitches were sorted fairly quickly?

doomonyou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by doomonyou on Mar 23, 14 1:08 PM
Still crashing, even after turning the ipad off and on again.

This something on their side of the game.

I feel for you all spending real money to play this game.

nano0623
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nano0623 on Mar 23, 14 1:35 PM
no more land expansion.. I cant do anything, I am tapped out to add anything.. when will there be land expansion

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 23, 14 6:29 PM
This has just gotten to an inexcusable point.

I am annoyed and truthfully, angry, because I spent lots of gold snd silver on these sales; assuming of COURSE, that a failed game would not offer such sales unless the bugs were fixed. And was told I had received all the reimbursement I would get. No more. Even though I have lost 6 times what I reported on my initial ticket.

Now I am just disgusted. BF is awful.
I refuse to cheerlead any more. Enough is ENOUGH!

Go to: