bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 16, 17 3:07 PM
Hello Katwoman991,

I'm sorry to hear that the game may be having trouble connecting despite troubleshooting. Since it sounds like there has been some troubleshooting completed, I'd like to recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below.

I've gone ahead and checked out whether the game was reachable and it seems to be able to be accessed from the testing equipment we have available. I'm not sure exactly what may be causing this, but you can contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Since this seems to be a connectivity issue, what I recommend is also providing a Dr. Felix Report, just in case our Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I hope that this is a temporary issue and you will be able to reconnect soon. Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by sacvalleyranch on Feb 24, 17 8:55 PM
I have not been able to sign on from my normal PC for several days. Never get above 89%. Sometimes the percent goes in reverse... I have done the normal suggestions and have forwarded the Dr. Felix. Sure wonder why this happens every so often... .

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Feb 28, 17 1:39 AM
Have been having trouble with the game freezing.
Usually it isn't a problem but today it frroze before I could get my organizer chert for Pixies, and froze again a few minutes later, just before I could get my goodies for participating in someone else's expedition.
It's also a problem when it freezes during those time-limited 4-hour quests because it gobbles valuable time.

Have been impressed that it usually remembers that you finished a room, and remembers the Felicia-tarra-card you just pulled.
Hope you can fix it.

Thanks

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 2, 17 5:22 PM
Hello sacvalleyranch and AnandaJoy,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with Rooms of Memory either connecting or freezing. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy the game and I'm sorry there's been some trouble playing.

AnandaJoy, since it sounds like the game is freezing, it might be helpful to try the following suggestions which may help resolve that issue quickly:

Clear Browser Cache

If that doesn't help with the game freezing, what I recommend is contacting our Technical Support Team HERE if you haven't already. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

sacvalleyranch, I'm sorry that the game still seems to be having connectivity issues even after suggestions. I've checked to see if the game is unable to be connected to and it appears that the game is still up and available for players. It may be helpful to try a different browser as sometimes this can help with connectivity issues too since it sounds like all previous suggestions haven't assisted in this matter.

I wish I could provide more suggestions to try to get this resolved, but after talking with our Support Team it sounds like we have exhausted our options on trying to resolve this with the limited troubleshooting we can provide for this specific game. I apologize that this is the case, and I wish we could do more than this. I hope that a future update to this game or the browsers used to access the game will be able to resolve this so you can continue enjoying the game.

Thank you both for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:38:12 PM PST

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 3, 17 9:36 AM
Thank you bfgIlinalta
Clearing the cache solved the problem!
Will keep it in mind in the future.
AnandaJoy

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 6, 17 1:05 PM
Hello again AmandaJoy,

Thank you for letting me know that was able to help out and that you can continue to play! If there are any future issues, don't hesitate to report them here. We'll do our best to help out or provide the means to get more assistance. If there are any further questions, moderators are always happy to answer a private message as best we can. Happy gaming everybody!

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Alice_Pereira on Mar 11, 17 4:14 AM
Suddenly, may game went blank and nothing opens. All pc and IPS troubleshoot done, nothing seems wrong on my side.

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 11, 17 11:58 AM
Have noticed a few posts referring to connection problems over the past few days.
I've emptied my cache, and still having problems with the game opening.
It loads to 30%, then stops loading.
Sometimes after 5 minutes or so it will finish loading. Sometimes extra time doesn't help at all.
If it does load, the game behaves ok.
I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of.
Help. please

Checking back in... it took 25 minutes but it did finally load. I was able to get as far as the expeditions help screen. The clocks are ticking down for neighbors' dragons, but I can't feed, can't page forward and can't exit the screen.
I've emptied my empty cache again, and have confirmed that no other computer downloads are interfering with bandwidth.

Suggestions? Please

Okay, it let me in. I selected my competitors for a competition, and the screen said "loading".... the little portal icon kept spinning. A room came up, but no search items appeared, and no screen with competitors' rankings. The portal was still spinning.
Finally the portal icon stopped spinning and the screen abruptly changed, informing me that I had taken 4th place. I never had a chance to compete.
Nope... just checked back on my game screen, and competition room is back up, and the portal icon is still spinning.
The comp immediately before this one, I had one competitor, and although I could play, the competitor's score remained 0, so it's safe to guess that they had the same experience.
Wha's up here?

Edited on 03/13/2017 at 8:34:16 AM PST

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Mar 12, 17 6:00 PM
The game is taking forever to load & when it finally loads, I can play only for a few minutes and then it locks up. I have my cache empty every time I close the programs, so that isn't the issue.

Billye

moshermind
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by moshermind on Mar 12, 17 7:20 PM
I am having similar problems with the game loading very slowly. At first it goes to 5%, then after around two minutes goes to 30%. Then it takes another five minutes to load to 89% and then open. I also have times when it takes a long time to go from one screen to another; such as going from Bellows Manor to Venice. Today it is the slowest of all. I was in the middle of feeding the dragon for an expedition and the portal opened like it was going to switch to another location but kept spinning for ten minutes. I finally gave up and re-opened the game. Of course, I had to wait...and wait. Are they going to fix this? I am using Safari on my Macbook Air. I also tried Chrome and the same thing happened.

AnandaJoy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Mar 13, 17 8:07 AM
I'm having the same issues. I'm using Firefox on a MacbookPro.
I thought maybe it was heavy weekend traffic on the servers, but weekend is over.

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Mar 14, 17 9:34 AM
I tried playing through the Game Manager instead on the on-line version and it said I needed the flash player installed. I have Shockwave enabled on Windows 10. So that wasn't any help to see if it would help with loading issues.

Billye

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 16, 17 4:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as for taking the time to let us know your experiences with Rooms of Memory. It sounds like players are seeing some intermittent connectivity issues as well as some trouble playing the game through the Big Fish Games app, and I wanted to swim by real fast with some preliminary troubleshooting to try as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance.

I've checked to see if the game is unable to be connected to and it appears that the game is still up and available for players. It may be helpful to try a different browser as sometimes this can help with connectivity issues too since it sounds like all previous suggestions haven't assisted in this matter. It may also be helpful to try to clean out the files in the browser's cache as sometimes this can impede loading this particular game. If you haven't already tried to clear the browser's cache, the following help page contains steps on how:

Clear Browser Cache

BillyeLH, I'm sorry that there was trouble starting the game from your Big Fish Games App (Game Manager). It may be helpful to try to accessing the game through your preferred browser if this issue continues to occur.

If that doesn't help with the game connecting or if you need additional assistance, what I recommend is contacting our Technical Support Team HERE, if you haven't already. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Mar 17, 17 3:25 PM
Anyone having issues with it going to a black page if you try to enlarge the game on the online game? Then when I go back to small size it is a plain blank yellow page and I have to restart. It has done it several times. I will try to restart computer.

Billye

moshermind
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by moshermind on Mar 18, 17 9:38 AM
Had good luck loading the game yesterday. Today, back to the same thing as before. I've cleared the cache twice. This morning I cannot get into the Observatory in Bellows Manor. First I thought it would open since the portal swirled but just when I thought I it was there it closed abruptly. Now the portal just swirls and swirls...the music plays...but nothing happens. Making it hard to get any tasks completed...

moshermind
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by moshermind on Mar 20, 17 12:38 PM
Everything going well today! Loaded right up and no problems playing in any of the rooms. Thanks if whatever the problem was got fixed!

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 21, 17 11:57 AM
Hi BillyeLH and moshermind,

Thank you for posting in this designated thread what is occurring within your game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. Thank you moshermind for letting us know that things are up and running in your game. It is appreciated.

BillyeLH, it may be helpful to clear the cache of your browser or try a different browser to load your Rooms of Memory game. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for these specific steps:

Clear Browser Cache
Supported Web Browsers

If issues continue to persist, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The support team is happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ttaravision on Mar 22, 17 9:08 PM
My game is running quite slow. It takes over a minute to load to the first page. And I get the whirling portal when visiting neighbors for a bit at that time.

I cleared my cookies & cache. I deleted all temp files and my entire history. My computer updated all my programs last week.

I tried to change from Firefox to Chrome and now using IE. It runs even slower the first two I listed. I am hoping someone has any other ideas how I can speed up the process. It only happens with this game. So I know it isn't actually my computer.

Thanks,
Tara

Edited to add: I haven't been able to get the game to load past 30% in the past 3 hours. I submitted a ticket to BFG Tech support with screen shots on all browsers so they could get my UID # from each. And everything was just updated again.

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 11:40:11 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 23, 17 3:37 PM
Hello ttaravision,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is being experienced while playing Rooms of Memory. It sounds like that even after using some of our troubleshooting suggestions for this specific game that the game seems to run slow or not connect as quickly as it could be. I'm sorry that's happening and wanted to thank you for contacting our Technical Support Team.

In the meantime, I hope that the issue is a temporary one and that the next time the game is loaded up that these issues do not appear. Our Reps may request additional information to better assist or to gather more information for any investigations that may need to occur. Be sure to reply directly to those messages asking for more information and our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to continue assisting.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Mar 26, 17 3:13 AM
Sounds like there are still loading issues and lag time issues again. I must say the game is very sluggish of late.

On to another tech issue re: guild scores. When I play guild comps my scores are not incrementing on either my personal score or to my guild. The score gets to a certain point (usually somewhere over 1000 points) and just stops increasing. This is frustrating as you play your fingers to the bone with no result and additionally I feel like I am letting my guild down.

Could someone please advise what needs to happen to fix this.

Go to: