bfgIlinalta
1,453 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 16, 17 3:07 PM
Hello Katwoman991,

I'm sorry to hear that the game may be having trouble connecting despite troubleshooting. Since it sounds like there has been some troubleshooting completed, I'd like to recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below.

I've gone ahead and checked out whether the game was reachable and it seems to be able to be accessed from the testing equipment we have available. I'm not sure exactly what may be causing this, but you can contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Since this seems to be a connectivity issue, what I recommend is also providing a Dr. Felix Report, just in case our Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I hope that this is a temporary issue and you will be able to reconnect soon. Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by sacvalleyranch on Feb 24, 17 8:55 PM
I have not been able to sign on from my normal PC for several days. Never get above 89%. Sometimes the percent goes in reverse... I have done the normal suggestions and have forwarded the Dr. Felix. Sure wonder why this happens every so often... .

AnandaJoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Feb 28, 17 1:39 AM
Have been having trouble with the game freezing.
Usually it isn't a problem but today it frroze before I could get my organizer chert for Pixies, and froze again a few minutes later, just before I could get my goodies for participating in someone else's expedition.
It's also a problem when it freezes during those time-limited 4-hour quests because it gobbles valuable time.

Have been impressed that it usually remembers that you finished a room, and remembers the Felicia-tarra-card you just pulled.
Hope you can fix it.

Thanks

Go to: