Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Oct 31, 17 4:59 PM
Tonight I suddenly return to Day 1 of the Daily Treasure Chess. I have no missed a day since it started. It was going along, I thought I have gotten 15,000 of one of the blocks, maybe the wood. Suddenly just now , I am in Day 1???
Is there a problem? Please advise. Thanks.

keitht53
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Nov 1, 17 1:28 AM
Lots of people are reporting the same issue. My guess is that those not in the same time zone as the server are getting caught out by the time difference. If playing early in the day one day and then late the next, the system may see a calendar day with no play.

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 1, 17 10:12 AM
Hello Woosywoosy1,

I'm really sorry to hear that the Treasure Chests reset to Day 1 even though the game has been played every day. The teams behind the game are aware of this occurrence and are working diligently to find a resolution for it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue in the meantime. Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team for some help with gaining a reward. Be sure to include your User ID with the inquiry.

If there are any remaining questions or concerns, please PM me or another moderator. We'll provide whatever answers we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Nov 1, 17 9:05 PM
Thanks
Please remind me where to find the User ID , have not used for a long time. I am now on Day 2. Very frustrating.
Thanks bfgBeruna.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 2, 17 2:22 PM
Hello again Woosywoosy1,

I can absolutely help with finding that ID. You can utilize the article below to find your User ID in Gummy Drop! if you have linked your account to a Facebook account:

What is my User ID?

That can help if you've linked to a Facebook account. Otherwise, you don't need to enter anything into that field and can instead just let our Reps know that you're not linked to Facebook. Our Reps will get back in touch to follow up to continue helping as fast as they can, so feel free to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of your experience whether you find that ID or are unable to provide it.

Thanks for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Gumbledore on Nov 5, 17 6:50 AM
Hi. I love the game and playing on my iPad. However, for the second time the game has totally frozen on the wheel spin to get more goes/ lives. Last time I deleted then reloaded game. Don't want to do this every time!!

TJ83
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by TJ83 on Nov 5, 17 11:59 AM
Mother has lost all her progress and was in Rome She doesn’t know what she’s done. It now shows she’s in Tokyo again. Any clues what she may have done or how to get progress back.
She is about to delete the game completely.

bfgArinelle
292 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 5, 17 12:19 PM
Hi Gumbledore and TJ83,

It sounds like there's been some trouble with the game freezing, as well as lost progress issues. Let's see if some troubleshooting can get things working better for us.

For the freezing, Gumbledore, it may help to check for iOS updates available for your iPad. Freezing can also be caused if the iPad's memory is being used up by lots of different apps. In those cases, closing background apps frees up memory and helps things run more smoothly. The following links have some troubleshooting steps for these two subjects:

Device Updates (iOS)
Force Close Applications (iOS)

Should that not do the trick, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further assistance. It may help to also include your User ID with that message.

For the lost progress, TJ83, please have your mother reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team and have her include the User ID showing up on her device at the moment. They're better equipped to check to see what may be going on and offer assistance.

You're also always welcome to send a PM to me or one of our other active Moderators with any additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

ChicJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by ChicJ on Nov 6, 17 2:49 AM
After I did a factory reset on my tablet to stop Facebook connections the game started over. I am stuck at the beginning instead of Havana where I was

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 6, 17 1:28 PM
Hello ChicJ,

I'm sorry to hear about that loss of progress. Since it sounds like you wouldn't want to sign back in with a Facebook account necessarily, I'm going to go ahead and request that you get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further assistance with your progress.

If you happened to have linked your progress to a Big Fish Games account instead of a Facebook account, you may be able to retrieve your saved progress by signing back in with those credentials on the device. For more help with that, please see our article regarding how to use a Big Fish account to save your progress:

Save your progress with a Big Fish account!

If you haven't linked your progress to an account, or don't wish to sign back in with that account, then be sure to contact our Support Team above. Please provide our teams the User ID of the original progress, if it happens to be available. This information will help our Reps find the right profiles faster, but is unnecessary to provide if you are unable to retrieve it.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this is able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Jennybek7 on Nov 7, 17 6:39 AM
I’ve noticed, I don’t have the option to watch a video to get another life. I reinstalled the game to see if I could watch the video again and nothing. What do I need to do? My boyfriend can still watch videos so I know it’s not totally gone.

Edited on 11/07/2017 at 6:40:41 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 7, 17 11:34 AM
Hello Jennybek7,

I'm happy to provide some more information about this feature of the game.

The option to watch a video in exchange for one life is randomly offered and does not always appear within the game. There isn't a way to guarantee or predict when this feature will be available to players, either, and I apologize for not being able to provide more definitive answers.

Should any questions remain, you're more than welcome to PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to provide whatever questions we can.

bfgBeruna

Allnamesinuse
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Nov 10, 17 6:31 PM
Yet again have lost coins -this time 1000. Customer Support restored previous bigger losses about a week ago. I don't want to bother with that again, so am just recording it here. I was actually playing at the time, just changed city.

bfgArinelle
292 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 12, 17 4:35 PM
Hi Allnamesinuse,

I'm very sorry to hear that happened! We don't have the tools to assist with this situation here, but we do appreciate that you've let us know what occurred. If you do decide you'd like to have Customer Service step in to assist again, please send our Gummy Drop! Support Team a message and include your User ID in that message.

You're also welcome to PM me or one of our other active Moderators if there are additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

iOS 11 on the iPad: gummy drop starts jerking badly

[Post New]by skyehigh101 on Nov 21, 17 10:53 PM
Hi,
I upgraded my iPad to iOS 11, and Gummy Drop starts jerking badly. It never happened in iOS 10.3.3. I have to swipe closed all my apps, empty out Safari's website data, and turn off and on the iPad. My iPad has 128 gigs, so I don't think that is the problem.

Any fix for this? It spoiled the fun of the game. I'm in Shanghai.
Thanks,
Skye

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 22, 17 1:45 PM
Hello skyehigh101,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there has been some trouble after updating that iPad to iOS 11. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide the means to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

What I recommend in this case is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID, which will allow our Reps to better assist with the specific progress affected too. Also, please include the make and model of the device that is seeing this issue, as well as that description of what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Thank you!,,

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Nov 23, 17 5:07 AM
I’d just like to thank the tech team for fixing the process of getting resources. When one of the recent updates made it necessary to search for resources by swiping, I? was so frustrated! Thanks so much for fixing this!

Go to: