Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:13 skulls

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 25, 11 4:58 PM
Hi lorib08 and welcome to the pond!

I've found a thread that I think might help:

Deliver gumbo from tavern

If you continue to have any trouble, you might want to also check out the Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull walkthrough.

A link can be found at the top of the game's Forum, or just click here.

I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Forum, as it's the best place to discuss hints and tips for the game. But not to worry, it will also continue to show up in the Chit-Chat Corner.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "gumbo" and all the posts that have the word "gumbo" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by mamabugmta on Jan 30, 11 5:01 AM
I cannot get the walkthrough for 13th Skulls to download???

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jan 30, 11 5:24 AM
If you're having problems downloading you probably need to contact Customer Support - click on the green envelope on the right. Forums can help if you have specific questions re the game but if you have found the walkthrough and it's just a case of its not downloading properly you need to get some more techical help.

Hope this is useful - welcome to the pond

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 30, 11 10:43 AM
mamabugmta wrote:I cannot get the walkthrough for 13th Skulls to download???

Not sure what you mean by download. The walkthrough is a web page that loads in your browser. You don't actually download it like a game file.
m

marla3300
Catfish
Catfish
1,561 Posts

[Post New]by marla3300 on Jan 30, 11 10:44 AM
I cannot meet at the crossroads. They are not showing up.

RavenQuo
Clownfish
Clownfish
839 Posts

[Post New]by RavenQuo on Jan 30, 11 10:48 AM
Which crossroads are you looking for? The fork where you head either into the swamp or into town? You're there when you see the stump and a rowboat -and Momma Aimee's in the distance.

marla3300
Catfish
Catfish
1,561 Posts

[Post New]by marla3300 on Jan 30, 11 10:51 AM
The swamp crossroads where you meet the family before they leave. I have looked at the walkthrough and I have done everything I can think of. And yes it would be where the rowboat is at and the tree stump.

Edited on 01/30/2011 at 10:52:42 AM PST

bethankfull
Catfish
Catfish
1,740 Posts

[Post New]by bethankfull on Jan 30, 11 11:49 AM
If u still need the help finding the crossroads where the family leave pm and I will see if I can help you the best I can.

RavenQuo
Clownfish
Clownfish
839 Posts

[Post New]by RavenQuo on Jan 30, 11 1:59 PM
You meet the family at the clearing in the swamp. At the stump/rowboat/parrot, go into the swamp. At the next scene, head to the right (I didn't notice that you could go right the first time I played the game), instead of heading to the shack. At the next scene you'll see a cannon and some footprints. The clearing is beyond the footprints.

If you have the CE you may want to check out an extra step that you can take with the footprints before you go meet with the family.

[Post New]by shadow336320 on Jan 30, 11 2:02 PM
I got to bonus stage but will not let me go to ship what do I do?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 30, 11 6:06 PM
shadow336320 wrote:I got to bonus stage but will not let me go to ship what do I do?

Hi shadow! If you have the standard edition you cannot access the bonus game, it is only on the collector's edition.

marla3300
Catfish
Catfish
1,561 Posts

[Post New]by marla3300 on Jan 31, 11 3:27 PM
RavenQuo wrote:You meet the family at the clearing in the swamp. At the stump/rowboat/parrot, go into the swamp. At the next scene, head to the right (I didn't notice that you could go right the first time I played the game), instead of heading to the shack. At the next scene you'll see a cannon and some footprints. The clearing is beyond the footprints.

If you have the CE you may want to check out an extra step that you can take with the footprints before you go meet with the family.

THANK YOU Raven!

RavenQuo
Clownfish
Clownfish
839 Posts

[Post New]by RavenQuo on Jan 31, 11 6:50 PM
Glad to help marla!

[Post New]by lady316 on Aug 11, 11 12:49 AM
I need help. I can't open the cannons in the swamp. can't get the right codes. please help. Thank you

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Aug 12, 11 12:23 AM
Just above your post on the discussions page you will see " Cannons in Swamp " Explanations compiled here, that she be a lot of help to you Good Luck!!!

[Post New]by marj51 on Aug 17, 11 10:19 AM
lady316 wrote:I need help. I can't open the cannons in the swamp. can't get the right codes. please help. Thank you

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 19, 11 9:43 PM
marj51 wrote:
lady316 wrote:I need help. I can't open the cannons in the swamp. can't get the right codes. please help. Thank you

See the post directly above yours!

Go to: