RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

RSI ... Repetitive Strain Injury

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 25, 11 7:06 PM
If you do not have RSI before you play this game you will have it afterwards.

As someone that suffers with painful joints all of the time I could not be doing with this game, just playing a few levels has left me in pain.

It would not be so bad if the game allowed some relief but it is all go in the levels.

Anyone else suffering after this one??

Re:RSI ... Repetitive Strain Injury

[Post New]by annemlucas on Feb 6, 11 6:55 AM
OH MY... !!! lol

ouch , i KNOW THAT ONE i TOO AM VERY SORE JUST AFTER A FEW MINUTES
any suggestions from anyone?

RSI ... Repetitive Strain Injury

[Post New]by Kilsyth on Mar 20, 11 4:42 PM
RainbowElf wrote:If you do not have RSI before you play this game you will have it afterwards.

As someone that suffers with painful joints all of the time I could not be doing with this game, just playing a few levels has left me in pain.

It would not be so bad if the game allowed some relief but it is all go in the levels.

Anyone else suffering after this one??

I hear U!!! I have tendinitis in my right wrist, and it almost kills me at times....so ur NOT the only 1.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Feb 18, 12 12:23 PM
I have good wrists and this game is too much. They need to let you upgrade to a machine gun that has a constant fire function when you hold the left click down.
Jeeeeeze!

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Feb 19, 12 5:49 AM
Update:
I pushed through the pain, since my wrists are healthy.
Here's my review:

Okay, if you can endure getting through the first round, this is about the funnest game I've played and I almost gave up because there was so much clicking.
The game lets you keep playing through again and again with all the upgrades you earned previously, I'm on my fifth time through trying to get gold on all levels and I have all the upgrades -- 100% of every coin I make goes to grenades -- I start out some rounds with 100 grenades, shooting and bombing, it's super fun and you get through the levels in not time.
Don't give up on this game, get through the first game and you will have tons of fun with just the right amount of clicking!

Go to: