Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Error in Australia

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Jan 25, 11 7:59 PM
Ok well I was playing and one of the goals was to upgrade the repair shop so when I got the money and employees I did. Then the discussion came on about upgrading the repair shop and insurance and warranty etc, yet my goal about upgrading the repair shop never went away despite the fact that I did upgrade. So I went out and this time tried waiting and waiting for the discussion to come up first before I upgrade but the discussion about insurance won't come up unless I upgrade the repair shop first. What the heck??

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Error in Australia

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 29, 11 10:08 AM
Hey Minuet888,

Have you tried starting over with a new player profile to see if you can get it to work a second time around?

It doesn't look like this specific error has been recurring with this game, but you can always try getting in touch with Tech Support for more help.

To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: