Tech? problem for Kingdom of Seven Seals

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Jan 26, 11 5:38 AM
Good Morning.
I'm having a problem w/speaking to the Sorceress that I'm supposed to see 1st after leaving the castle.
I have the door knocker & I click on it. The game returns me to the castle w/the sparkles. I've clicked on the sparkles every time it takes me back.
I can go to other houses & I'm told there is nothing for me to do there.
Is there something I'm missing in the translation? Help!
P.S. I've noticed that no one seems to be talking about this game. I have uninstalled it & will reinstall to see if it works.

Sadie1230
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Tech? problem for Kingdom of Seven Seals

[Post New]by Sadie1230 on Jan 26, 11 6:08 AM
I have the same problem and found no answers in the forum. There is no walkthrough that I can find. What a useless addition to the site when you can't get beyond the first steps!

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Jan 26, 11 7:40 AM
Sadie1230 wrote:I have the same problem and found no answers in the forum. There is no walkthrough that I can find. What a useless addition to the site when you can't get beyond the first steps!

Hi Sadie1230, I discovered I was actually outside the Castle, not at the Sorceress' house when I 1st started the game. The map only shows where everyone/thing is. It will not take you there by clicking on the area. The "X" on the map is where you are. Also, on the map it shows the Castle as "The Witch".
I was able to move around, however I've decided not to continue playing or purchase the game as the instructions are nil & the "helpful fairy" is useless.

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 26, 11 10:08 AM
same here - got as far as the unicorn, only to get these damned door knockers on. then the cursor goes all wonky. actually changed the battery in the mouse, thinking that was the cause, but it wasn't! Can't get any further. Crap game. Waste of money as I have already paid for it. How do you move on without having your cursor going wild?

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Jan 27, 11 8:23 PM
the turtle is in the water close to a bridge.....you have to check them all to find it.....i'm trying to open the door at Daddy Joe's place.......used the troll oil and the key and picked up the empty tankard and now i'm stuck (i'm asking for help from anyone who has made it this far)

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Jan 27, 11 8:45 PM
so far game works for me....
click on sorceress house and talk to her (find all hidden objects and then go see the unicorn)...
take horseshoe and click on him with it....he will then send you to see turtle for some magic herbs...baby turtle grandson is in water by a bridge (one of the ones in upper left corner of map)...pick him up and take him back to turtle...she will then give permission to collect herbs...follow the map and read the tasks in the book and if anyone gets to Daddy Joe's house to open the lock......plz let me know

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Jan 28, 11 9:59 AM
all the guards will turn to robbers with one left as a guard....you need to get get the seal of glory from the mermaid by helping her clean up the ocean and he is at the second bridge below where the mermaid is....go over the first bridge and then veer right to the second one (he will protect the water and the dwarf's house)

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Jan 28, 11 10:31 AM
if you miss something and can't remember what you are to do......click on a location on the map and it will bring up the task required for that particular person/place.....back at Daddy Joe's and stuck again (sighs)

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Jan 29, 11 10:37 AM
falldowngoboom wrote:all the guards will turn to robbers with one left as a guard....you need to get get the seal of glory from the mermaid by helping her clean up the ocean and he is at the second bridge below where the mermaid is....go over the first bridge and then veer right to the second one (he will protect the water and the dwarf's house)

I found the 1 guard & he's guarding the dwarf's house, so how do get him to guard the water?

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Jan 29, 11 3:26 PM
you have to go back to where you found the guard and talk to him again....you use the same guard over and over (he doesn't actually leave...he just goes and guards somewhere)

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 3:27:48 PM PST

[Post New]by falldowngoboom on Feb 6, 11 3:49 AM
has anyone made it to Daddy Joe's place and got the lock on the treasure room door to open....i've tried everything and nothing works.........HELP!!!!!!

[Post New]by tinkandthumper on May 24, 12 5:08 PM
How do i get the seal of glory when i go back to the mermaid it tells me there's nothing to do here please help

Go to: