pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Level 28 won't let me build cottages

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jan 26, 11 10:34 AM
Instead of cottages the game is building those big barns. What am I missing?

I've un-installed and re-installed the game and it happened all over again;

I deleted the level hold from the data folder and the game starts at level 28, but it offers only barns again.

My little guys are protesting for cottages.

Any suggestions?

Never mind, it was the statues and the houses aren't recognized without them.

Edited on 01/26/2011 at 11:03:49 AM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Level 28 won't let me build cottages

[Post New]by Badut on Jan 26, 11 2:02 PM
Hi pecabo

Yes it does look like barns, doesnt it? But it is houses and they will build them for you as soon as you have enough wood.

Hope this helps

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Jan 26, 11 4:48 PM
I can't progress past level 28 because the game won't register that I've built 3 -3star houses. The 3 houses sit there showing 3 shiny gold stars each, but the task list says I still have 3 more left to build........Ahhhhh......... found the 'secret' gardens etc I missed

Edited on 01/26/2011 at 4:57:43 PM PST

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Jan 28, 11 9:06 AM
I can 't even play level 28, The game has been running fine until i got to level 28 and it wont load the level, I get an access violation message and the game shuts down! I was really enjoying this game too.

I have tried the usual things like re-installing it but made no difference.

Has anyone got a solution? please?

Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

[Post New]by Hey_j on Jan 31, 11 6:02 AM
I don't KNOW if this will work, but it did for me on a level when everything went crazy, and I couldn't get anything to work-- try choosing 'restart' when you back out of the level or after trying to get into it. I, too, had uninstalled and reinstalled and my problem wasn't solved until I chose to completely 'restart' that level.

Hopefully, (like it did for my problem), it MIGHT work!
Again, hopefully I say!!

I hope you'll let us know if you find a 'fix' as I've not gotten to that point, because my 'try' has run out and I keep checking to see when BF will come up with a fix for so many folks' problems with level 28! I'd really love to have this game, but not if I can't complete it!!

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 6:04:31 AM PST

[Post New]by laureensie on May 28, 12 5:02 AM
I have the same problem with 28 as someone else has that is it shuts down when I get to 28 I have uninstalled and reinstalled also restarted it Please please can anyone help me........!

Indigo_Frost
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Indigo_Frost on Jan 6, 13 7:33 PM
Leemo wrote:I can't progress past level 28 because the game won't register that I've built 3 -3star houses. The 3 houses sit there showing 3 shiny gold stars each, but the task list says I still have 3 more left to build........Ahhhhh......... found the 'secret' gardens etc I missed

Hi-ya, I'm having a similar problem with level 28, in that I have built all 3 big cottages, plus all the decorations-bushes-statues I can see, and it's still not recognizing that I have done them. Two will show a big Smiley Face, but the last one only shows the "small-smile" and not the big grin you need to complete the level.

SPOILER?You mentioned something about secret gardens? Where are they, and what do I have to do to access them, and complete this level? Thanks so much for any insight anyone can give me with this, as I'm yanking my hair out in frustration, lol! Other than this (so far) this game is really fun to play, with cute graphics and story-line. Cheers!

Edited on 01/06/2013 at 7:33:58 PM PST

Go to: