replay or start a new game?

[Post New]by kindle2 on Jan 26, 11 11:01 AM
When you come to the end of a game is it better to start a new game or replay the old one?

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

Re:replay or start a new game?

[Post New]by maddee51 on Jan 26, 11 11:17 AM
Personally I start again under a new ID and try and beat my score but it's up to you

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jan 27, 11 4:34 AM
kindle2 wrote:When you come to the end of a game is it better to start a new game or replay the old one?

Try replaying - in the developer's edition if you replay, all your buildings and people will be there if you hit the eye. Also your tourney and blitz info will stay. It you delete the player all this is lost.

[Post New]by kindle3 on Jan 31, 11 1:18 PM
Again, thanks for the reply. I took someone else's advice and started over but that takes a long time. I think just learning the ropes has helped me advance. Now up to level 21. Yeah!!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jan 31, 11 3:29 PM
kindle2 wrote:When you come to the end of a game is it better to start a new game or replay the old one?

If you start a new game using the same name used in a previous game, it will destroy your city. However, if you start the game over using the same name -- click the “Eye” button in the main menu to see your already built city.

This is from the developer's walkthtough on their site under Cradle of Rome 2

[Post New]by kindle3 on Feb 1, 11 4:14 AM
Never heard of a "walk through". Thanks for the tip.

Go to: