bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by figment1 on Jan 27, 11 5:36 AM
i can't find blank paper

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lizhot on Jan 27, 11 7:16 PM
I have difficulties with the telescope. I can't find the code.

Is it worth an update? Thanks.

[Post New]by carroll1310 on Jan 27, 11 7:41 PM
can't find the paper either...HELP someone

[Post New]by pqfbtl on Jan 28, 11 7:08 AM
Gibt es eine Gesamtlösung ?

konon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by konon on Jan 28, 11 7:22 AM
stuk with axe no find please help and can open the trial game.i put the play and is gone

Edited on 01/28/2011 at 7:25:20 AM PST

[Post New]by DeeKay51 on Jan 28, 11 10:04 PM
I downloaded the trial but it won't open. I uninstalled and reoaded and have the same problem. Can you please help?

[Post New]by lisfor on Jan 29, 11 2:00 AM
DeeKay51 wrote:I downloaded the trial but it won't open. I uninstalled and reoaded and have the same problem. Can you please help?

I have the same problem as DeeKay51.

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 2:01:20 AM PST

Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by boembeli on Jan 29, 11 2:18 AM
Help I have downloaded the full version, but I can play only the demo?
So I'm stuck. Please can anybody help me......

Cutycall
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Cutycall on Jan 29, 11 4:13 AM
I have the same problem i am unable to launch the game, but it seems big fish don't seem to be doing anything about this problem

[Post New]by lorifl45 on Jan 29, 11 5:02 AM
can someone help me i am stuck finding a place to put grapping hook in the center of town

[Post New]by gemini539 on Jan 29, 11 5:44 AM
I had trouble finding the paper also. Go back to the wolf cage and make sure you got the hair sample. When you exit out of there, you will be back by the entrance to the circus tent. You should now have a hidden object scene at the other trailers in the middle of the scene. Once you find all the objects you will get the paper.

[Post New]by boembeli on Jan 29, 11 7:54 AM
Now it works after uninstalled and reloading again.
I'm playing now and the game is great!!

twozamum
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by twozamum on Jan 29, 11 8:45 AM
I am really frustrated with the strategy guide. It jumps around. I have the flint but cannot light the lantern and I can't get the paper. I played the hidden object game that showed up in the circus but did NOT get the paper?????

ourbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ourbar on Jan 29, 11 8:58 AM
figment1 wrote:i can't find blank paper

[Post New]by sabinadg on Jan 29, 11 9:05 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello, once in the cavern I've put the wolf in the cage and I've placed many time sthe mace on the upper right rock, but a little hole appears and nothing more: at the moment I can hardly see the hook, but the rock doesn't beak anymore! Wat can I do to unblock?

[Post New]by dowopinn00 on Jan 29, 11 9:05 AM
I can't find the glass cutter. Have gone back to the beginning scene and forward again up to the gypsy camp. Where is it hiding?

[Post New]by ppetro on Jan 29, 11 9:16 AM
I have a problem, I do not have the axe and tweezers in the scene, if I hint that tells me I have nothing to do in that scena.I'm blocked and i can not continue the game .... can someone help me?

janba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by janba on Jan 29, 11 1:05 PM
Take the necklace and put it in the acid bottle. It will turn into a diamond that you then add to the glass cutter..

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 1:07:15 PM PST

[Post New]by euleva on Jan 29, 11 1:57 PM
I get stuck at the Circus tent. Where can you find something thin enough to get into the door by Malden? It seems like I just run around and find nothing. It is getting frustrating. I also I haven't found anything to break up the rock where the wolf ran.

Go to: