bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 27, 11 1:00 AM
Hi fishies,

I've gone ahead and stickied this thread for your comments and reviews; thanks again for creating it!

We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by jkuci on Jan 27, 11 1:33 AM

Really nice interactive HOG adventure with expert mode option and cursor option.

Lots of picking up inventory items and then wandering about to see where they are used.

Many interesting mini-game puzzles - some very difficult - but all are skippable so that you can go back and play the game again and conquer them.

My only complaint in this very nice game is the voice of one of the characters - but thats easily overlooked.

An easy decision to buy for me!

S_Sorcha
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edi

[Post New]by S_Sorcha on Jan 27, 11 1:36 AM
Wow! Seem waaaay too easy (even on expert). Finished the demo in 25 minutes. The items in your inventory are used fairly soon after finding them (which is not hard and the items seem to be used in the very next area). The H.O. scenes left a lot to be desired, but hey that's me. After Phantasmat this just seems disappointing...

~~Swim long and prosper fishies

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:39:01 AM PST

dubai123
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by dubai123 on Jan 27, 11 1:39 AM

its great game

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:47:18 AM PST

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 27, 11 1:45 AM
Goofy, excellent review, as usual, but it's a préfet and not a préfect...no offense ! I'm downloading and I'm in my starting blocks with my sneakers in a rucksack...

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Jan 27, 11 1:47 AM
It is NEW MegaHit from HITmaker ERS Game Studios!!!!!!!!!!!!
They made:
1. Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades
2. Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium
3. Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cat
4. Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven
5. PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent
6. Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue
7. Hidden Wonders of the Depths 1, 2 and 3
8. Pathfinders: Lost at Sea
9. Sarah Maribu and the Lost World
10. Many Years Ago
11. Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing
12. Steve The Sheriff
13. PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
..... and other!!!!
The BESR DEVELOPER i have ever seen!!!

Just wanted to say that ERS game Studios games
have provided me with long and endless hours of super fun.
The graphics are beautiful and the stories are interesting and compelling.
Just perfect!!!! More like this please!!!!
Many-many thanks for the AAA+ entertainment! Love ERS and BFG!!!!!

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:50:38 AM PST

[Post New]by mlishiss on Jan 27, 11 1:51 AM
Don't know where you all are at, but I thought I was a late night poster. I'm in US PST and it's already almost 2 am here. I need to sleep - smell you tomorrow!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 27, 11 1:52 AM
But you're very right about préfecture. Tricky here, a préfecture has a préfet !!!!!

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cll026497 on Jan 27, 11 1:53 AM
I also played for 30 minutes and then went off to buy, I am afraid to let the free minutes run out since it locked up the purchased game a couple of days ago I hope it is long enough to justify the price but with no walkthrough and no strategy guide in the demo I had to go on faith that the developers have brought us such wonderful games in the past. I never leave too long of a message because of the wonderful reviews that are already completed, all I can say is so far this is a definate winner

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jan 27, 11 2:13 AM
Goofyduck has done this game justice. It's a definite buy. A very high quality, interesting game.
Dr.good

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Jan 27, 11 2:19 AM
8 minutes into the trial and I'm purchasing. Love this developer's games! This worked out perfectly for me because I needed 3 punches to fill my second card for the month. I'm so happy I'd do a little dancing jig if I were able, lol.

I will add to this post after playing further, but already know it's going to be another favorite of mine. Thanks BFG for another winner.

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Jan 27, 11 2:35 AM
Werewolves instead of ghosts, now that's something new. I'm just waiting for the complaints about how there is yet another CE as TGT to roll in. I'm surprised there aren't any here yet. I have nothing against CE's. I buy them if I like them. I'm downloading the game right now, and if it's as good as everyone here says, it might be a buy for me. *Crosses fingers that game works on my computer.*

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jan 27, 11 2:39 AM

Ear . . E R S . . Ear

I too ERS games and just had to buy it even though it meant starting a new punchcard and so I quickly changed into my sneakers and am now on my quest to prove the wolf is innocent.

The graphics are good , the custom cursor is behaving and I love the fact that some items in the H0 scenes are not all in plain sight but are hidden inside cupboards (even though you can't shut the doors when you have finished but alas you can't have everything).

Have fun everyone, I intend to .

Cherb

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 6:26:29 AM PST

Pidgiep
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Pidgiep on Jan 27, 11 3:00 AM
Love the game, but I am almost afraid to purchase in case it crashes like so many of these games, i.e. Puppetville. But saying that Queen of Spades played all the way through. I think I will wait a bit until more information from other Fishies.

birdboysf
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by birdboysf on Jan 27, 11 3:03 AM
'Prefecture' and 'prefect' are English terms for the jurisdiction or office of a director or an overseer (also praefect) and the chief administrative official of said zone, derived from Latin. Since the game is in English, I would go with 'prefect' as the perfect term.

alimac196
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alimac196 on Jan 27, 11 3:30 AM
I am LOVING this game - and I haven't even finished it yet! This is what the last MCF game should have been IMHO. It's beautiful to look at, challenging, and keeps you on your toes without beeing irritating. I have played a lot of IHOG games in the last few months and I am really enjoying this one, so I don't begrudge the CE price at all! BFG - please give us more of these games - please?!!

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 3:32:27 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 27, 11 3:51 AM
So far, I'm loving this game and I'm so happy it's finally here. Now, how am I going to wait until Feb. 1 to buy?? Must have will power...

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 27, 11 4:06 AM
Read it's an ERS game and didn't even have to think about it, it's an instant buy. Thanks for the reviews.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 27, 11 4:07 AM
Goofy, it's french...and I'm French !!!!!!! Thanks for your thorough search in American dictionaries (spelling ?).
Played 10 minutes of the game, didn't skip any dialogue, came through one H0 scene but I'll buy before looking for the wolf trap.
Gorgeous graphics, intereting story, I love it. For once I will not complain about it being a CE. My sneakers are ready, off to buy.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 27, 11 4:14 AM
And here I was going to complain about yet another CE game. But after reading all the rave reviews I don't have the Love you guys and your reviews.

Go to: