Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel forum

[Post New]by crash42240 on Jan 4, 09 1:58 PM
I know you are suppose to put you keys into the tin box, but I dont have any keys anywhere? Please help

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 4, 09 2:15 PM
Sounds like you are playing the sequel. You should have picked up a set of keys in the first scene. If for some reason when you first got to the reception desk scene you weren't given a list of items to find, then go back to the main menu and start from scratch.

If you did get the set of keys in your item list, and found them, then they will be on the left, under the item list.

[Post New]by grammasandy60 on Jan 6, 09 1:30 PM
I just bought haunted hotel 2 and I can't get past the first puzzle, it keeps crashing!!!

I get it solved and it says an error occured and windows wil shut down the game, can someone help??!!

[Post New]by DaBrain on Jan 7, 09 5:41 PM
I have the same issues. Spent most of the trial trying to get it to run properly. This is a terrible game and from what I read here way to short! I think your out of luck!

This is one of the reasons why I wish BFG would state upfront whom the software vendor is on their web page where they advertise their games.

Certain software vendors make crappy games. It's just the way it is.

I read a post from the creator/vendor here in another thread! Actually surprised he had the guts to do so, based on how many feel ripped off. However, his post was also pathetic and full of excuses on why the game was so short and bla bla bla!

Once in awhile I test games for BFG and I just wish they would give the testers more time to thoroughly test the game out before it's released. We get the same hour demo that we do as a user and honastly it just is not enough time to test properly, look for bugs and document issues.

Anyways I sure won't be buying this game. Best of luck to you!

[Post New]by elvisfan2 on Jan 7, 09 6:43 PM
Done demo....not that interesting, liked the first one better. When is someone going to bring out a REAL HO game without skulls in the kitchen, gas masks in the bedrooms, and the usual strange objects in places you would never find them. Lets have a game with real objects in real places to find, wouldn't that be novel..?? I hink I'll concentrate on another genre for a few months and give HO's a miss....

[Post New]by missingkaz on Jan 17, 09 3:48 AM
In the music room where the hell is the puzzle piece cos i've tried it twice now & I can't find it!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 17, 09 5:58 AM
missingkaz wrote:In the music room where the hell is the puzzle piece cos i've tried it twice now & I can't find it!!!

Hi missingkaz- welcome to the forums!

The puzzle piece is just in front of the binoculars

[Post New]by AviDawn on Jan 23, 09 1:11 PM
I bought the game months ago, and still haven't gotten anywhere. I don't crash on me yet.... brother sounds like a winner. I don't even attempt to play it anymore. Where can I get hints to get started? Ive beaten every game for 2 years except "Safe" where I also don't get anywhere and this first Haunted Hotel.

skaapram
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skaapram on May 11, 10 3:25 AM
this was a nice game to play,very relaxed

annsjohn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by annsjohn on Sep 14, 10 7:11 PM
I cant get past the emmitters one is off but the other one on the stool is on and i cant get it to turn off.

Edited on 09/14/2010 at 7:12:10 PM PST

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 9, 10 6:02 PM
I got my game as Haunted Hotel 1 & 2 For $9.96 at Walmart. Haven't played #2 as of yet. Som no complaints here. Although I wish there was more of an explanation of the plot. Kind of leaves you hanging.

[Post New]by tappy354 on Jun 6, 11 5:39 AM
The most boring and drawn out game of nothing but slow movement and alot of talking and very little interest waste of money and time.

[Post New]by BHaught09 on Sep 5, 11 4:51 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the item out of the alligators mouth? From what I have read this is a crappy game and BF shouldn't even sell it! I wish I had never bought it for sure. If there is a blog walk through would someone let me know? I can't find that either.

Go to: