uniphin
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

game running very slow, anyone else having trouble???

[Post New]by uniphin on Jan 27, 11 8:39 AM
I am finding the game is running very slow, especially when i complete something, like the end of a hog scene, or open a door, takes ages for the next screne to show, anyone else having this problem?? is it another glitchy game??? hope not, fed up of the last few.

gtitus09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:game running very slow, anyone else having trouble???

[Post New]by gtitus09 on Apr 4, 13 4:51 AM
Yes I too have the same problem. Everything is in slow motion. The little men and all the actions. It's impossible to play the game this way. I played Book one with no problems and the file for book 2 is not much larger so I don't understand why I am having this issue, but other people are as well. This is a major disappointment to me for I loved Book one a lot and played the demo of Book 2 with no problems and really wanted to play the entire game.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:game running very slow, anyone else having trouble???

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 4, 13 11:03 AM
Hey there gtitus09,

I'm so sorry to hear that the game is playing in slow motion. That sounds like it would be very frustrating to play!

I would definitely check for any video card driver updates which can often help to get the game running in full motion once again.

One of our Reps from Tech Support will also be happy to take a closer look and help with additional troubleshooting steps. Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

I hope this is helpful and good luck!

bfgIzara

Go to: