DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Shop It Up! is out! (Build A Lot Developers)

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jan 27, 11 4:38 PM
Shop It Up! has 75 levels and it's available now on the devleloper's website, so google it. It's from the developers of Build a Lot, and it's well worth it for $9.99...

Don

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Shop It Up! is out! (Build A Lot Developers)

[Post New]by Howatch on Jan 27, 11 4:48 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the game, Don.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 27, 11 5:09 PM
Just did the beta test on this today and it was a lot of fun. Hope it comes here soon.

Sassielas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sassielas on Feb 16, 11 8:05 AM
Cute game....but....you get to level 18 save and play the next day you start level 14 again. play up to level 54 and save and go back in this morning and I am back at level 16. Not playing it again to get all the way up in levels and lose them. Save not working? Anyone else having problems?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 16, 11 12:45 PM
Hi everyone!

As Shop It Up! is now available on our site, I'm going to move this thread over to the Shop It Up! Forum.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Sassielas - Please see my post in the Post any Shop It Up! technical issues here only thread in the game's Forum that can be found by clicking here for more information on the saving issue with the game. Feel free to add your comments to this thread as well, and I'd also encourage you to contact our Customer Support team using the steps I listed in that thread.

Thanks and hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: