Taffy games in Museum

[Post New]by dhealy649 on Jan 27, 11 9:54 PM
Can anybody give me any tips or hints to playing these games? All the walkthroughs just say that they're random, but I played for almost an hour and a half (!!!) last night going back and forth from the prospector mountain climbing gold rush thing to the horse race and couldn't win either of them. The gold rush game in particular seems like it's rigged to lose. . .the yeti goes so much faster than i do!! Just wondered if anyone had any kind of "strategy" for these random games!!!!!

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Taffy games in Museum

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 2, 11 8:32 PM
Sorry friend, but these are merely random games that you have to win only once. There is no actual strategy but keep trying at it.

The yeti game, i got it on the third try but the others took me a hwile to do. But I promise, just keep trying and the game will seem easier as you go.

I remember this was the first ND game I beat after like 2 weeks and I felt accomplished and the times after those games seemed SO much easier.

And the horse is just mere luck. Try picking the same one for at least three turns. Hope I helped!

Dare to Play!

cj53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Taffy games in Museum

[Post New]by cj53 on Jul 24, 12 4:36 AM
HAVE NOT PLAYED ALL GAMES,AS I AM JUST STARTING THIS ONE. FOR THE HORSE RACE GAME CLICK VERY FAST WHILE HOLDING DOWN RED BUTTON.

Go to: