bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 11 12:05 AM
This time it's no Mishap, it's Intentional! Realizing his paranormal research has been stolen, Milton Hobblepop and the Mishap gang need your help infiltrating the compound of his greatest rival, Avery Nailliv, to uncover why the renegade scientist is imprisoning spirits! Find cleverly Hidden Objects and solve supernatural puzzles inside of Nailliv's shadowy estate!

Edited on 01/28/2011 at 12:44:34 PM PST

Re:Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 28, 11 12:25 AM
Played this one over a month ago, so no new game for me today, but y'all have fun with it.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jan 28, 11 12:49 AM
This is a straight HOG with the fun of catching ghosts. Not really my thing but played the demo and couldn't work out how to solve the riddle???

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jan 28, 11 12:53 AM
katejoe999 wrote:This is a straight HOG with the fun of catching ghosts. Not really my thing but played the demo and couldn't work out how to solve the riddle???

Me either, I found the iron and the salt but I don't know how to access them.

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 28, 11 12:56 AM
I think you have to collect all the riddle pieces before you can solve it

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 28, 11 12:58 AM
Thats how the first game worked, you collect the riddle pieces and try and solve the picture riddle.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 4:08 AM
I'm confused. I have completed everything but the riddle. I have 5 plates of ""something" and I guess i put them into the water. But I can't figure it out. Everything I have tried just doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to solve this riddle, please.?! I stopped playing because I did not want to waste my demo time trying.

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Jan 28, 11 4:14 AM
Are these developers on drugs or what????
And if you over-click..........WTF is that????

No thanks!

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 28, 11 4:22 AM
yasure, BF did a walkthrough that you can consult if you get stuck: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mishap-2-an-intentional-haunting-walkthrough/

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 4:32 AM
beachgirl6541 wrote:yasure, BF did a walkthrough that you can consult if you get stuck: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mishap-2-an-intentional-haunting-walkthrough/

Thank you!!

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 4:33 AM
Yosemite1956c wrote:Are these developers on drugs or what????

No thanks!

WOW!!!! Are you in a bad mood this morning?

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 4:42 AM
yasure wrote:I'm confused. I have completed everything but the riddle. I have 5 plates of ""something" and I guess i put them into the water. But I can't figure it out. Everything I have tried just doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to solve this riddle, please.?! I stopped playing because I did not want to waste my demo time trying.

OK. I went back into the game, where the door is for the "Pond" to do the riddle-Now there is no door. I have everything done and have the answer for the riddle but I can not get back to do it because the door is gone. Any suggestions????

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 28, 11 4:45 AM
Try the checklist, it tells you if youve missed a riddle piece in one of the side rooms or if you have already solved the riddle or not.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 5:25 AM
beachgirl6541 wrote:Try the checklist, it tells you if youve missed a riddle piece in one of the side rooms or if you have already solved the riddle or not.

Everything is checked off except the riddle. I had exited the game to find the answer to the riddle. Once I got it, I went back to the pond and now the door won't show up

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 28, 11 5:45 AM
yasure wrote:
beachgirl6541 wrote:Try the checklist, it tells you if youve missed a riddle piece in one of the side rooms or if you have already solved the riddle or not.

Everything is checked off except the riddle. I had exited the game to find the answer to the riddle. Once I got it, I went back to the pond and now the door won't show up

I think I'll just quit. I have gone back 5 more times and still no door. I loved the other game and really liked this one, but with trouble in the first area, I don't want to take that chance of leaving the game and not being/having what I had when I left. I REALLY wanted to buy this game

[Post New]by Games_Blonde on Jan 28, 11 8:08 AM
Yosemite1956c wrote:Are these developers on drugs or what????

No thanks!

"IT" is a ghost screaming at you for being an over-clicky num-num. Obviously, this must mean the developers are on drugs.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 28, 11 11:47 AM
when are devs going to stop the click penalty........yet another reason i dont care for this one

[Post New]by Games_Blonde on Jan 28, 11 12:18 PM
There are 2 different modes...

The click penalty is really only there for Scary Mode.

In relaxed mode, the click penalty is about as non-intrusive as can be.

[Post New]by Betafishfighter on Jan 28, 11 12:36 PM
bella81762... sorry for your misery.
Mishap 2 has a relaxed mode which rids you from click penalties, and actually rewards you with cool little ghosties THIS GAME IS SO COOOOOOL!!!

amahaf2
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by amahaf2 on Jan 29, 11 9:56 AM
I can't get the washing machine to work. I've tried & tried & tried, everything. I did what the walkthrough said & it still spits out my coins. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: