bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting forum

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 28, 11 12:18 AM
I can't sign into the game. I hit profile and create, then it gives me a white bar to type my name on. I type my name and nothing happens. Help!!!

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 28, 11 12:30 AM
Just hit enter

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 28, 11 1:02 AM
I tried that. I finally uninstalled it then installed it, and it worked. Thank You.

[Post New]by batgirl51561 on Jan 29, 11 10:26 AM
i figured out the riddle about switching the spotlight on and off twice but where at?

Tania_30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tania_30 on Feb 3, 11 10:09 AM
have to switch the e switch up and down twice! have u got to the laundry room riddle yet im kinda stuck any help?

Tania_30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tania_30 on Feb 3, 11 10:11 AM
did anyone solve the the laundry room riddle yet? so stuc been tryin to figure it out for awhile! please somebody help me this is so frustrating! lol!

Tania_30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tania_30 on Feb 3, 11 11:15 AM
never mind i figured out the laundry room riddle but now im stuck with the next riddle can someone please tell me wat that riddle says sumthin like light or switch the die then sum kind of liquid that's where im stumped what is that then to those alive and reboot! very confused with the middle part please help!

[Post New]by apolokapu on Feb 17, 11 1:31 PM
I got it the frist time don't know what I did, until I've brought the game and I have to start all over again, and now I'm stuck in the Laundry room riddle, and need help. Been trying for days. How do I get thru this part again.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 1:33:21 PM PST

[Post New]by apolokapu on Feb 19, 11 4:04 PM
batgirl51561 wrote:i figured out the riddle about switching the spotlight on and off twice but where at?

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 4:06:46 PM PST

[Post New]by apolokapu on Feb 23, 11 10:52 PM
It's on Chapter 4 in the Controlroom.

[Post New]by apolokapu on Feb 23, 11 11:08 PM
apolokapu wrote:I got it the frist time don't know what I did, until I've brought the game and I have to start all over again, and now I'm stuck in the Laundry room riddle, and need help. Been trying for days. How do I get thru this part again.

Please! someone, tell me how do I get thru the Laundryroom riddle! Iknow I've had to switch from spin, delicate, to rise then to prem press the first time I did it. but it didn't work this time. I'm stumped. I got the riddle: Put the spin cycle on max for a quarter a hour.

[Post New]by apolokapu on Feb 26, 11 6:09 PM
Tania_30 wrote:did anyone solve the the laundry room riddle yet? so stuc been tryin to figure it out for awhile! please somebody help me this is so frustrating! lol!

[Post New]by mykhia on Feb 26, 11 6:55 PM
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE DIAL RIDDLE, i think the riddle says switch the dials to those alive and reboot. but i don't understand what to do.

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Feb 27, 11 9:02 PM
Just finished the 4th chapter (haven't played game in months) and can't remember how to go from one chapter to another. The walk-through is no help at all.

Can someone help?

Thanks - stuck in 4.

Go to: