bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 28, 11 1:10 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is here!

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jan 29, 11 5:52 PM
Has anybody had trouble shooting the kamikaze rockets? Since I'm playing on a MacBook with a track pad there is no "right click". I've tried using the control, option, command & shift keys with no luck. I can't shoot the green box & my demo time is running out.

[Post New]by Maine_Marf on Feb 5, 11 4:36 PM
Also cannot make a dent in the jade box.

StarThrower
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by StarThrower on Feb 27, 11 3:05 PM
Same right click issue here.

[Post New]by prototd on Jul 20, 12 8:22 AM
Hate that there's still no answer to this question. I finally just let the first mini game end so I could go on with the game, but now I'm stuck on the fishing mini game because I cant offload the fish I've caught. I've tried every key combo I can think of while clicking, and nothing seems to work. Usually Control+click or Apple+click mimics the click, but apparently not with this game. Has anybody figured this out yet? Hate to think I bought a game that I can't finish because it not actually compatible with my Mac like it says.

Go to: