everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

problem on water shut off

[Post New]by everln on Jan 28, 11 1:27 AM
I have played a trial of this game on another site and got as far as Museum before time out and was enjoying it but this was a full price site
So when I saw it on Game fish I was pleased Luckly I loaded the demo as I found that when I tried to shut off water as soon as I clicked on vent which showed to be hanging by one screw it opened to show broken wheel but wouldn't allow this to be fixed and no difference when trying to click with screwdriver. I reinstalled with no effect I have windows 7 Very dissapointing to find games with these problems I still had 42 minutes on the demo when this happened

Re:problem on water shut off

[Post New]by geeripley on Feb 9, 11 4:35 PM
doing the same thing on the water shut off

[Post New]by leggsw on Feb 10, 11 2:06 PM
I have reinstalled and have the same problem with the water shutoff. Any suggestions?

dontshop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dontshop on Jan 12, 12 12:24 PM
I bought this game today and can't get past the water shut off. Am very frustrated. The grate is off but I can't grab parts of the wheel or whatever that is to put in the correct place. Ugh

ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ecko on Jan 12, 12 4:02 PM
Add me to this list as well. Very frustrating.

ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ecko on Jan 12, 12 4:02 PM
Add me to this list as well. Very frustrating.

dontshop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dontshop on Jan 12, 12 4:48 PM
I worked w/ big fish and updated my driver but no improvement. Waiting for them to get back to me.

[Post New]by grammy1946 on Jan 26, 12 5:04 PM
]i'm having same trouble ,sparkles @ the red screw but can't use screwdriver ,need help too, just got this game tonight

[Post New]by dicehodgdon on Apr 2, 12 4:06 PM
I am having the same problem. I bought the game yesterday. Is it because I am on vista? I have the screwdriver, but it just sparkles instead of a red screw in the corner. I cannot go any further and if it isn't fixed, I would think I could get my money back?

[Post New]by raptyrred on May 22, 12 3:53 PM
Hello,

Downloaded the demo and cannot get past the water valve. Just sparkles and no red screw.
Cannot put the pieces of the wheel together. Running out of time for the demo, using my time clicking to try and put the wheel together. Hate this game.

[Post New]by lgdl05895 on Nov 21, 12 7:01 AM
Its now nearing the end of November 2012.

I've just downloaded the Demo (Thank goodness) on the Daily Deal & hit the same problem that was listed here in JANUARY with the Water Shut Off. I cannot get hold of any of the wheel parts to fix it - so I will definitely not be bothering to buy it!

Very, very poor standards.

[Post New]by BigFishFan55 on May 20, 13 7:41 PM
Same deal with me. Downloaded 60-minutes free play and it IS frustrating. Glad I didn't buy after first few minutes as I usually do! Won't do that anymore. Date is May 2013 and surprised the problem has not been resolved.

Go to: