Virtual City 2

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Jan 28, 11 2:55 AM
I've enjoyed this game since its release. I have searched online and there was talk about a sequel. It was supposed to be released late 2010 but that obviously didn't happen. I hope it does happen and soon.

Re:Virtual City 2

[Post New]by derane on Jan 30, 11 5:26 PM
Oooh me too! I love this game

[Post New]by Mystic16Mom on May 21, 11 11:45 AM
I so hope they come out with the sequel. I have been waiting over a year!! I miss this game
Does anyone know of another game similar to this one?

MMom

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on May 21, 11 12:00 PM
MMom, the games that are the closest to VC that I can think of are My Kingdom for the Princess 1 and 2 and Royal Envoy. They're resource and time management games, but without the depth of VC. Fun, though.

ETA: Yay. I'm not a guppy anymore (don't post much, so I've been stuck there for about a year.)

Edited on 05/21/2011 at 12:01:53 PM PST

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on May 25, 11 10:34 AM
when is virtual city 2 coming does anyone know ?

bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 25, 11 12:05 PM
Hi Fishies!

I'm glad to hear that you all liked Virtual City! As for a sequel, if we hear anything, we'll be sure to post something in the Forums to let everyone know!

In the meantime, I'd encourage you all to be following Mudrock, as his weekly posts are always full of info about upcoming releases.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,559 Posts

Re: Virtual City 2

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 3, 11 10:07 PM
The developer's own forum's "Sequel" thread (I won't give the Moderators the trouble of deleting a link, but I found it easily with a 'Net-search on

"virtual city" sequel

just now) says, as of 3/22/11, that they're working on it but don't have a release date.

Especially if they're a small company, delays and setbacks are to be expected. In the meantime, convincing friends to buy the first release is the most effective way to ensure that they'll be able to produce a sequel!

Arjuna12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Arjuna12 on Sep 24, 11 2:19 AM
Google says that we only have to wait a few weeks longer. I found a blog entry.

Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort to PC and Mac on October 6th, 2011

LVKiva
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LVKiva on Sep 30, 11 8:15 AM
Arjuna12 wrote:Google says that we only have to wait a few weeks longer. I found a blog entry.

Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort to PC and Mac on October 6th, 2011

Saw the news on their facebook page...many cheers!

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Virtual City 2 - WALKTHROUGH?

[Post New]by Paradell on Oct 13, 11 4:05 AM
I just purchased VC2 and am already stuck...does anyone know if there's going to be a walkthrough posted any time soon?

Thanks!

[Post New]by 4dramama on Oct 24, 11 12:53 PM
I found a walkthrough at http://www.g5e.com/support_pc#VirtualCity2 - seems to be pretty spot on - good luck

Go to: