Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

End of the game

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 28, 11 10:07 AM
It's really worth buying the CE otherwise the end doesn't make sense. It might in the SE but not in this one till you play the extra bit. Guess there will be a sequel....

End of the game

[Post New]by Games_Blonde on Jan 28, 11 11:04 AM
Poutoule wrote:It's really worth buying the CE otherwise the end doesn't make sense. It might in the SE but not in this one till you play the extra bit. Guess there will be a sequel....

I think it's pretty lame that all a CE gives you now is the final level of a game. It's kinda like them holding the final level for ransom until you cough up more money... Lamers!!!

3tamerine
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:End of the game

[Post New]by 3tamerine on Aug 8, 11 3:42 PM
YOUR RIGHT; I just finished the game also but surprise there wasn't a play button
for me to push on my collector addition, really fill cheated, what should I do now?

Tamerine3

SisterE
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:End of the game

[Post New]by SisterE on Aug 12, 11 10:09 PM
This is Sister E. I notice also that there was no play button at the end of the game.
I had not played the game in a while (Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition. I thought there was a technical problem. Now, I don't know what to think. A little confused here. Why would they do that? The strategy guide said to go to the Extras and push on the play button. The extra gameplay's content is in the strategy guide. Will someone say something please?

Go to: