kiowa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii

[Post New]by kiowa on Dec 6, 08 4:09 AM
being one of the older members in the forum i am in trouble on opening the box lol i cant move the curser quickly enough to follow the sequence please could one of you youngsters tell me how

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 6, 08 9:16 AM
kiowa wrote:being one of the older members in the forum i am in trouble on opening the box lol i cant move the curser quickly enough to follow the sequence please could one of you youngsters tell me how

Hi Kiowa- welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, there is no skip for that puzzle. The only tip I can give is that it appears that each sequence uses each of the symbols only once. LOL- you could always hijack a neighbor's kid- I've had to do that before.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by ladystate on Dec 8, 08 9:22 PM
THK U THK U VERY MUCH FOR THE TIP U GAVE 2 pj2007 ABOUT GAMEZEBO TIPS AND TRICKS FOR ALABAMA SMITH: ESCAPE FROM POMPEII I USED IT AND IT WORKED OUT GREAT EVEN THO I WAS STUCK ON THE LAST PUZZLE FIGURING OUT THE COMBINATION TO THE SAFE I GOT HOW MANY GUARDS AND I GOT HOW MANY PRISONERS BUT ALONG THE WAY I MISSED THE FLOOR PLANS SO I ADDED UP 4 CELLS INSTEAD OF 16 TO GET THE ACID TO FREE ALABAMA SMITH FROM HIS CELL I WAS DISAPPOINTED TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS THE LAST PUZZLE BUT I BEAT IT THX AGAIN ( PRPLDVA).

Edited on 12/08/2008 at 9:27:55 PM PST

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Dec 15, 08 6:19 PM
Ok..I feel like a dunce...but where the heck is the saw they want me to find to use on the bars to get to the bottle?? Thanks!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 15, 08 7:33 PM
Leenie14 wrote:Ok..I feel like a dunce...but where the heck is the saw they want me to find to use on the bars to get to the bottle?? Thanks!

Hi Leenie- welcome to the forums!

Look in the center of the bookshelves, towards the top. I think it's hanging vertically along the boards of the shelves.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 16, 08 12:42 PM
Hi Kellieh- welcome to the forums!

It's 63-11-16

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 18, 08 5:03 AM
leleiole wrote:At moments I startle myself with sheer blindness! Would somebody please tell me where to get the numbers for the 6 drawers, one of which contains the candles I am supposed to light? Sheesh. TYIA

Hi Leleiole- welcome to the forums!

Look at the paper on the wall to find the date the candles were delivered. Then look at the ledger on the shelf. Find the code next to that day. That's what you need to open the cabinet.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by wcokebottle on Dec 23, 08 7:38 AM
icann;t open the clock door i cann't put upthe rule went the **** is up close

[Post New]by delano98 on Dec 26, 08 5:31 PM
the game is way to short wish they could make this game longer

[Post New]by trish007 on Jan 3, 09 9:21 AM
With the help of the safe code I've finished. Shames its such a short game. but I enjoyed it. Can anyone recomend another game like this one please.

MyBullet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MyBullet on Jan 5, 09 12:06 PM
I am stuck in a room, can not use any of my tools (have a lot of coins and no where to put them) need other tools to get out of this room so I'm stuck. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by claraj on Feb 13, 09 3:16 PM
I'm stick in the safe mode and can't get out I cant find the answer to the safe no matter how I try can some one please help me get out of this part. this is claraj asking for help please

[Post New]by claraj on Feb 13, 09 3:23 PM
dear trishoo7 I see that you had the same problem I have so could you please tell me how to get out of the safe mode

[Post New]by marshamank on Mar 14, 09 10:43 AM
Help please. I am stuck at the safe. I have the correct combination, but its not working. what number is for the largest part of the dial? is it the 16 or 63. obviouslt 11 will always be the middle.

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Aug 11, 09 4:27 AM
Me too having the same doubt that how to get out of safe mode?

[Post New]by playerminx on Aug 18, 09 7:46 PM
Can someone plz help, im stuck on the combination for the safe, tried, but cant do it, help me plz before i loose my mind lol

chrismac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by chrismac on Nov 13, 09 9:07 AM
How do you put the numbers in the dycription? The circles move and I turn them to the numbers given but nothing happens. Help.

[Post New]by scorpio2810 on Aug 24, 10 12:06 PM
Help! I have been to [removed by moderator] walkthrough. But at chapter 12 with Vesuv in the background where I must find 15 differences I can only find the 14 marked at [removed by moderator]. Where is the 15?

Edited on 08/24/2010 at 12:08:12 PM PST

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 8:29 PM
What is the sequence of numbers to unlock the door? I can't get pass the door!!!!1

[Post New]by RLRunkle on Dec 9, 11 11:26 AM
I can't seem to get the clock to open can someone help me.

Go to: