Re:Welcome to Hell's Kitchen forum

[Post New]by Picalina on Aug 31, 08 4:56 AM
Hi I bought Hell's kitchen played it for days, had a hard time getting past day 18
When I finally got to day 19, the very first customers , three of them were not able to get their order , for the game has a glitch and the order the waiter put up was only for two diners. Altho there were three places above the stove for three pots
only two were cooking no third pot appeared.

Also my other complaint about the game is the swirlling of the ingredents they do not start at the same time nor finish at the same time. this does hold you up on cooking.

I love the game and have the customer service people looking into it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Picalina

Edited on 08/31/2008 at 4:58:49 AM PST

[Post New]by obrivey on Aug 31, 08 5:30 AM
I am waiting for the Mac version. I did love the demo on my old PC. I do know that the swirling of ingredients is not supposed to start or begin at the same time.You have to prioritize.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Sep 24, 08 8:32 AM
I realise you are probably not even reading this forum now, but I am wondering if you made the same error that I did - and didn't notice the OVEN (underneath the pots & pans). That could easily be where the third dish is.

I FINALLY completed all 30 levels today, 7 with 4 stars, 23 with 5. I'm probably not going to replay the 4 star levels, I'm just happy to have completed another game

the real key is timing and prepping ingredients in advance.

[Post New]by chickeebb on Sep 24, 08 4:02 PM
I love chef ramsey, but was disappointed in this game...
I was hoping it to be a little more like the show... I got bored on the 5th level and quit...

[Post New]by craven572004 on Sep 27, 08 4:59 PM
Ever since I downloaded this game its been pure hell...so to speak it sticks it plays badly you try to pklay just when you think you've got it it sticks HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new email is craven572000@yahoo.com

Edited on 09/27/2008 at 4:59:47 PM PST

[Post New]by prella2566 on Dec 4, 08 12:15 PM
Picalina wrote: Hi I bought Hell's kitchen played it for days, had a hard time getting past day 18
When I finally got to day 19, the very first customers , three of them were not able to get their order , for the game has a glitch and the order the waiter put up was only for two diners. Altho there were three places above the stove for three pots
only two were cooking no third pot appeared.

Also my other complaint about the game is the swirlling of the ingredents they do not start at the same time nor finish at the same time. this does hold you up on cooking.

I love the game and have the customer service people looking into it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Picalina
It's not you Picalina I have the same problems of it sticking and when I go to put the dish up to serve there are not enough plates so I have to start the day over. Other than that I love the game

Edited on 12/04/2008 at 12:19:17 PM PST

[Post New]by Kiamisha on Jan 17, 09 7:13 PM
craven572004 wrote:Ever since I downloaded this game its been pure hell...so to speak it sticks it plays badly you try to pklay just when you think you've got it it sticks HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new email is craven572000@yahoo.com

I'm having the same problem, I reported it to customer service and they just gave me a game credit! They never fixed the problem it's been 3 months!!!!!

[Post New]by Phillybird on May 17, 09 8:51 PM
I also discovered the oven is the third dish... but I can't figure out how to get that dish out of the oven. I click on
several parts of it but didn't work. What am I not doing???
I am enjoying the game so far and I am glad Ramsey isn't swearing at me.Tee Hee!!

OK...Silly me. I figured it out!!

Edited on 05/17/2009 at 9:00:18 PM PST

[Post New]by patlace on Oct 15, 09 3:40 PM
I purchased this game and it will not run at all. I have updated my video card, made sure all of the latest patches were installed from Mircosoft and all of the other things suggested on this web site. To no avail. I have wasted my money on this game and now am reluctant to purchase any more since they might not run either. If any of your technical people out there read this, I want my money back.

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Oct 20, 09 12:05 PM
that gamenot work good hell,s kitchen i wont my money back i take another one thank you

[Post New]by nikkidrumz1 on Nov 18, 09 9:55 AM
i too had the same probllem, contact live support.
They looked over my system, and reimbursed me since I was not able to play the game. I was able to purchase another game in exchange for the issue.

[Post New]by Llindab on Aug 11, 11 11:38 AM
I am having no problems except once and a while It will be like I quit except the game is still running.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 11, 11 1:36 PM
Hi Llindab,

Welcome to the pond!

You may want to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

shamashe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by shamashe on Oct 21, 11 8:28 PM
Hi All,

Well, I finally did it - I got 5 stars on everything and now I'm a "Legendary Chef" Yay! This game was surprisingly difficult in some places, but I finally figured out how to time everything and got my stars.

Thank you to everyone that posted the recipe unlock codes, it was very generous of you guys! But now what? Is having the code supposed to give some kind of bonus? It hasn't shown up for me, but I'm proud of my accomplishment anyway and had fun with the challenges - even if I yelled at Chef Ramsey on the screen a few times.

As he says -The game was spot on! Good luck to everyone!

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on May 25, 12 3:16 PM
Please, I remember BFG offered a version of Hell's Kitchen with audible foul language, but can't find it.

Thx!

Go to: