bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 29, 11 12:58 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!**

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 29, 11 1:16 AM
Feeling very lonely all of a sudden.... Where are you fishies ? Goofy ? Guess I have to go to the CE's forum to get a review. Downloading, I played a bit of the CE's demo but played so many games afterward that I don't remember....old age creeping on....

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jan 29, 11 1:48 AM
Still all alone... Went to the CE's forum, played 10 minutes of the demo and it's a buy. Beautiful graphics, interesting story, easy little games. Will have to wait for february as I've already got 2 full punch cards. Will play my old M3 that will keep me waiting.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 29, 11 2:07 AM
Don't be lonely Poutoule.I will wait with you before I go and buy the game.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Jan 29, 11 2:18 AM
Me too, have waited this long a few more days won't matter. It looks good and once I had altered the music volume I enjoyed playing.

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 2:19:14 AM PST

kisskeeps
Catfish
Catfish
1,508 Posts

[Post New]by kisskeeps on Jan 29, 11 2:28 AM
I think I will join you on the sofa until first of next month LOL. It does seem like a good one doesn't it?

Kissy
Tea, anyone?

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 29, 11 2:31 AM
Hi kisskeeps,can I have coffee instead please ? and look.....I brought pie

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jan 29, 11 2:43 AM
I demoed (is that a word?) the CE and it has been on my "to buy" list awaiting the SE. AND:

I still have one punch left on my card so I will be buying today

Sorry for those of you who have to wait until Feb but at least it won't be long now

PS - I'll wait with you too if there's coffee on the agenda

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 2:46:26 AM PST

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Jan 29, 11 4:45 AM
YES goofyduck77, just in case others did not see it under CE.

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on Jan 29, 11 4:58 AM
I've been waiting for this! yay! Great game.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Jan 29, 11 5:43 AM
just in time needed to buy one more game to complete me punch card thought id never manage it this month and cant afford to buy another CE game

[Post New]by littlecaplin on Jan 29, 11 5:45 AM
once again not a new release when you already bought this game as a CE.......where is my new release for today?

indybabs
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by indybabs on Jan 29, 11 5:56 AM
what is a CE forum and how do you find it?

cmcating
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cmcating on Jan 29, 11 6:18 AM
Indybabs, If you search for Death at Fairing Point on the home page - not the forum page - it will bring up the CE (Collector's Edition) and this one. Choose CE as if you were going to buy/try it and go to the link for get tips in the forum.

This is a more covoluted way maybe, but the one I've had the best luck with.

Enjoy the game.

patjoy
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,880 Posts

[Post New]by patjoy on Jan 29, 11 7:17 AM
Own it, love it, recommend it to one and all. Enjoy the coffee and pie, this game is worth waiting for.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jan 29, 11 7:17 AM
So glad I waited for this to be released in SE. It's a very good game and I'm most definately purchasing it but when is the question. I have two full punch cards now... do I start another card and get a few more games on my wish list... or do I wait a few day's and start a new punch card with this game. Decision decision. Think I'll wait a couple more day's and go finish Mishap 2.

mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Jan 29, 11 7:47 AM
Hi all, I have been waiting for a good game as well. Need another one for my punch card so I'm off to try it. I am also looking for a really good Match3 game if anyone has any suggestions. I have all the jewel quest and atlantis games. My all time favorite M3 game is El Dorado Quest. Off to play- will finish later.

dfringer
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by dfringer on Jan 29, 11 8:06 AM
indybabs wrote:what is a CE forum and how do you find it?

Click on the forms tab,Click on "find your game forum", click on the letter D. Scroll down to the CE version and click on that. It will take you to the forum you are looking for.
Happy gaming

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 8:16:25 AM PST

mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Jan 29, 11 8:27 AM
Hello again, played 30 into the game and am off to buy. The graphics are good and there is not alot of dialogue (just enough) and not a lot of clicking (which gets very annoying). It appears to be relaxing and just enough of back and forth to make it fun. Reminds me a little of Love and Death Bitten which I really enjoyed.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 29, 11 9:39 AM
Attractive, well planned, games that work. It's a buy for me.

Go to: