The safe won't work

[Post New]by puppykins on Jan 29, 11 7:28 AM
I am trying the demo of this game, which looks good by the way. But, when I click on the numbers nothing happens....I click and click and nothing happens. Is this a glitch in the game already ....I just started! I am very disappointed.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:The safe won't work

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 29, 11 7:32 AM
Hi puppykins! Are you following the tutorial? Try taking a closer look at the table in the center first, to pick up the passport and check the number on the card. Then try clicking the numbers on the safe again. I hope it works!

[Post New]by puppykins on Jan 29, 11 7:54 AM
Hi diva! Thanks for replying. What I am finding is that my game is out of sync. My cursor has to be off centre to actually click on the items. It is very frustrating because I have to find the spot to click which is NOT on the item but off to the side or above or below it. Never had this happen in any game before. As much as this game looks great....I will not be able to play it like this....waaaay too frustrating.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 29, 11 8:09 AM
You might want to try switching off the custom cursor, and using the system cursor instead. Go to the Settings page from the Main Menu to change the cursor options. Good luck!

[Post New]by puppykins on Jan 29, 11 8:27 AM
I tried doing that thanks....but to no avail. The cursor still will not line up properly with the game and now it is freezing. I know it is not my computer as I have never had this happen before. Looked like a good game but I deleted it and will not buy it. Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by Seawall438 on Jan 29, 11 9:51 AM
The very same thing happened to me as well. On everything, the cursor is off. It made the picture puzzle in the hall impossible. I won't be buying the game either.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Jan 29, 11 12:59 PM
have you pressed ENTER after the mobile phone last 4 numbers?

[Post New]by puppykins on Jan 30, 11 6:02 AM
LOL Yes Stevie....I pressed enter BUT the cursor was out of sync and had to press all over the word enter to find the right spot. I got past that but as Seawall said.....the picture puzzle is way toooooooo frustrating when the cursor is off. Thanks anyway Stevie.

Go to: