shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

SE vs CE

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Jan 29, 11 1:30 PM
Now that the Se version is out; What are the differences? Aside from the extra content and the in game guide. Are there extra puzzles or extra scenes in the main story?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:SE vs CE

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 29, 11 2:51 PM
Hi shadow!

The only differences between the Standard Edition and the Collector's Edition are the bonus chapter and the built-in strategy guide. The main story is exactly the same, nothing added or removed.

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Feb 1, 11 6:13 AM
I bought the SE because when I demoed the CE when the game first came out, I thought it was just alright, and decided to wait for the SE before I purchased. Now that I have bought the SE, and have gotten further into the game, I am liking it more and am wondering what the bonus content is like in the CE. If anyone here would be willing to share some details about the bonus content (spoilers are okay) and if it makes the game worth the CE price, I'd appreciate it. If the bonus content adds a lot to the story, I might consider upgrading. Thanks!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 1, 11 10:41 AM
Hi roxie! The bonus chapter is quite long. It normally takes over an hour to complete; other players took 1.5 hours to finish it. Yes, it does add to the story, but it's about the other characters (not David and Charlotte). I don't want to spoil it -- if you need more info, there are several comments about it in the CE forum.

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Feb 2, 11 5:31 PM
Thanks for the info, Dvdiva!

Go to: