lj47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Witch Trials of 1692

[Post New]by lj47 on Jan 29, 11 3:33 PM
Having problem with the chest in bedroom with lock??

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

Re:Witch Trials of 1692

[Post New]by insanewife on Jan 29, 11 3:38 PM

Click on the "Find your game forum" upper right side of this page and find your game then click on it...There's alot of info there and usually a link to the walkthrough also...

WELCOME TO THE POND lj47

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Witch Trials of 1692

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 30, 11 12:14 PM
Hi lj47 and thanks for the great help insanewife!

I believe I'm found some information in the Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Walkthrough that should help:

*Spoiler Alert*

* Zoom in twice on the Chest at the end of the Bed.

* Put the ZODIAC PINS on the lock. This will trigger a mini-game.

* Complete the puzzle. In addition to the rows and columns, each symbol is on a grouped set connected by a line. Each of the 5 symbols can appear only once in each column, each row, and each grouped set.

* The C at the bottom of the right column is a Clear Button. If you click on it, the whole puzzle will reset.

* There are many possible solutions. We show an example solution in this screenshot.

* The Chest will open revealing the SCREW KEY.

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Game Forum as well, as it's the best place to discuss hints and tips for the game.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "chest" and all the posts that have the word "chest" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: