Re:Fashion Craze

[Post New]by edgegirl on Jan 14, 09 11:38 AM
I know -it's incredibly hard and frustrating. And there are hardly any forums for it. I will tell you I was stuck on Level 10 forever. What I remember is - don't seat the little boys and little girls together, the girls can be seated with the little boys, give kids toys, try to chain the colors or clothes type together as much as you can. And sit people only with people they want to be with. Good luck. It took forever but I finally got it. Now, I'm stuck on Level 47 - last one to try to get Expert on.

[Post New]by wendylouwho10 on Oct 2, 09 3:51 PM
I can't get close to pass level 29! I have tried everything. I keep hearts full and give out all coffee and prizes and still cannot pass this level. I do not loose any customers either. What gives with this game?

[Post New]by Zborno on Oct 3, 09 2:26 PM
Unfortunately, your score is determined in large part on which mix of customers you get, which is completely random. Sometimes, you'll get 5 customers in a row all asking for the same item or color, and sometimes everyone will want something different. I've played the same level twice in a row and the difference in points was in the thousands, despite the fact that I played the same way both times. This is a huge flaw with the game, and IMO, pretty much ruins it.

[Post New]by sharonblain on Feb 21, 10 8:10 AM
game runs so slow and is pretty rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 19, 10 7:12 PM
I remember playing this game a long time ago, when I was so hooked on Beach Party Craze that I was looking for anything and everything by the same developer. This is a cute, mindless TM game. I actually saw it tonight and had the urge to play again. Downloaded the demo and played for a bit. I do like this game a lot - not sure I'd pay 6.99 for it at this point but definitely a steal at 2.99 should it ever hit the DD list.

margi78
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by margi78 on Nov 9, 10 7:44 PM
If you are having trouble getting the scores i have posted some tips in the "Welcome to Fashion Craze" forum above.

Go to: