heliopolis 2 - Chapter 3: The Prophecy

[Post New]by chwairfach on Jan 30, 11 7:59 AM
trying to do this;

Chapter 3: The Prophecy
Return to your house with the yellow door.

Cross the courtyard and enter the house.

Walk through the door on the back wall and turn to the left to see the stairwell.

- somoene help me out please!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:heliopolis 2 - Chapter 3: The Prophecy

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 30, 11 11:04 AM
Hi chwairfach!

I've found some tips in another thread that I think might help. To check them out, just click here.

I'm also going to move this thread over to the Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy Forum, as it's the best place to discuss hints and tips for the game.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "stairs" and all the posts that have the word "stairs" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Re:heliopolis 2 - Chapter 3: The Prophecy

[Post New]by funnypuppy on Mar 11, 11 10:41 AM
ha i start play this game when it come out, as couldn`t finish it , i stop, and wait whoooole year ( think it? something like that ), that some bugs in geme, mods fixed, and now , will play it from begining... ah well... who complaining?!.... me for sure not.....

Go to: