ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Walkthrough needed!

[Post New]by ingeash on Jan 30, 11 8:34 AM
I can't find the pliers, I can't moce. Cj can't get into the storage area either. I can't even get through the trial. Maybe I'm extra thick today. Just had my dog put out of pain Friday and want a relaxing game. Love the idea of playing in Greece. Had a lovely holiday years ago with my husband and children. Lovely memory. Want desperately to get past the gates.
Thank you and if you can help I'll be such a happy bunny,
Inge
Must have played 20 nins of my demo and it's run out, there's a word for it...........

Edited on 01/30/2011 at 8:46:13 AM PST

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Walkthrough needed!

[Post New]by ingeash on Jan 30, 11 9:12 AM
Well, I skipped I hope I don't have to do this for all the mini's. I have spent best part of an hour going around and around I am so disapointed. I'm going out

PONYTAILGIRL
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by PONYTAILGIRL on Jan 30, 11 10:57 AM
As I explained to someone else, try using your map and going to other areas where there may well be hidden object games. if you don't have the map yet, just re-trace your steps, usually there are new hidden object games to find things to go on.
hope this helps

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 30, 11 12:32 PM
About all you do in this game is chase yourself,,lol,,,I haven,t done anything new for half an hour,,,had to stop and rest,,

april445
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by april445 on Jan 30, 11 2:54 PM
This game gives lots of hints about what to do next, i.e. "I need to get the book from my room ". Using the map and the hints really helped me to get around. Some items you find get used right away and some you hold for a while.
So sorry about your loss, perhaps this is not a happy game for you right now. It has a rather dark/sad story.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Feb 3, 11 8:18 PM
There is one type the games name and the word walkthrough it will give a site

EX: Walkthrough for Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus

Edited on 02/04/2011 at 9:35:10 AM PST

elderton
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by elderton on Feb 5, 11 6:36 AM
Quite agree a walkthrough is needed. I do not like to check too often but it is useful when stuck as I am. How do I get into the cave and then to the tower?????

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 5, 11 6:44 AM
elderton wrote:Quite agree a walkthrough is needed. I do not like to check too often but it is useful when stuck as I am. How do I get into the cave and then to the tower?????

Hi elderton! I answered your other post about the matches. But to get in the cave you need to find a tiki torch, lighter fluid and matches.

To get in the tower you need to build a ladder using a long piece of lumber, a stack of lumber for steps, a hammer, and a box of nails.

You can check your map for yellow dots, these indicate locations where there are puzzles to do or items to find.

Good luck! Let me know if you need more specific help!

[Post New]by togmar on Feb 6, 11 11:59 AM
pleas we need a walkthrough, whats the point of buying the game if we get stuck and cannot carry on. thank you

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 12:03 PM
togmar wrote:pleas we need a walkthrough, whats the point of buying the game if we get stuck and cannot carry on. thank you

Hi togmar,
Did you read the earlier post by VTCT?
There is one type the games name and the word walkthrough it will give a site

EX: Walkthrough for Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus

Just use your internet browser search to find it.
m

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Oct 1, 12 9:08 AM
hi
go up from cave,,get honetcomb out of beehice use it on ants n get pliers.

go to the right of boat n use pliers to get trident

Go to: