bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Craft forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 5, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Farm Craft forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Craft players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farm Craft forum

[Post New]by Sudser on Dec 8, 08 8:39 PM
I love Farm Craft - very challenging, but I've had it crash twice on me after I was half an hour into a level. I'm running XP. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by heltay on Dec 9, 08 2:38 AM
oh yes me too & it doesnt save so you have to atart again, turns me off playing but i love the game

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Dec 9, 08 8:42 AM
Do you pick up a crate first then the eggs?

[Post New]by dianneb26 on Dec 9, 08 11:16 AM
I am also having a problem w/Farm Craft - I am into the game 4 or 5 levels - "Suppliers" level and after 1 hr or greater the game crashes.... no error messages at all, and it does not save so you have to start over.

I hope someone is looking into a fix - looks like it is a fun game

popecko1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by popecko1 on Dec 10, 08 11:15 AM
Hi! I have tried to run Farm Craft several times, but all I get is a blank black screen. After several minutes, white words (the menu) appears on the screen, but I am unable to click on anything as there is no cursor. I run Windows XP, and have plenty of resources. Is this a glitch?

[Post New]by JoyinCalifornia on Dec 10, 08 8:09 PM
I love this game, but it does keep crashing on me. Any word on a patch to fix the problem we're all having?

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Dec 11, 08 6:48 PM
Wow...I bought this with a coupon credit, because I loved the demo ... I haven't hit any crashes yet but I have hit the 5 minutes to load part...so I came here to see if anyone else has that problem. I am so glad I am not the only one!
I hope to see BFG do a fix on this...such a cute game so far! I'm really enjoying the challenge!

[Post New]by Maryjeremy2 on Dec 17, 08 6:31 AM
jennguhl wrote:I am at the level for the judging contest and every time i play after about an hour it turns off on me, only this game does it driving me crazy cause i want to go further in the game ecspecially since i paid for it, anyone know of a fix or patch or something i already tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that was teh problem but exact thing happens again!

I just bought the game and am having the same problem anyone know what to do?

[Post New]by frankiefay on Dec 17, 08 3:36 PM
For everyone that hates(as I do) that each level starts from scratch. What I do is just before the level ends I exit and save that progress. Then when you start again you select a saved level. I enjoy the game very much, but I hate to see all my design and effort lost! Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Doglover21495 on Dec 17, 08 6:38 PM
Is there a fix for the game crashing after about an hour of play? This is during upper levels of game and it does not save. You have to start all over.

7 Piglets

[Post New]by Dracaielia on Dec 19, 08 1:02 AM
whoajonesss125 wrote:I am having the same it take a long time to load and it crash too .. can some one help me how can i get the 7 piglets

If you didn't get an answer - then here it is. Buy the license then start feeding the pigs either beets or tomato's. Instead of taking the basket to the barn you take it to the pig. after a bit a baby pig is sitting there - you use another crate to pick it up and take it to the barn.

Enjoy.

[Post New]by ladymyzt on Dec 19, 08 9:25 PM
This crashing is driving me nuts. I started leaving the game and saving but when I come back all the animals that I had raised were gone. That is the most frustrating thing. If something doesn't change I am going to ask for my money back. This is a bummer cause the game is great <

popecko1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by popecko1 on Dec 22, 08 9:40 AM
It seems like no one here (bigfishgames) or at the company that produced this game is interested in fixing it. I have read reviews elsewhere, and it seems its not working for anyone. I haven't seen a single post here from anyone at Bigfishgames explaining what the issue is or if there will be a fix. Really a shame!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 22, 08 9:51 AM
Hi popecko and welcome to the forums!

Have you tried emailing Tech Support and seeing if they can help you? With Christmas here it may take a while to get an answer but it's worth it to try.

I've been running the game with no problems on my laptop. It's a great game. Hopefully they will come up with something that can get it working for you.

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Dec 23, 08 8:29 AM
by popecko1 on Dec 22, 08 9:40 AM
It seems like no one here (bigfishgames) or at the company that produced this game is interested in fixing it. I have read reviews elsewhere, and it seems its not working for anyone. I haven't seen a single post here from anyone at Bigfishgames explaining what the issue is or if there will be a fix. Really a shame

BF is Well Aware of the problem with this game freezing and crashing, They are Now working on a fix and it should be releashed soon. Just keep an eye for an update notice.
In one of the post BF did announce that they were working on a fix for this problem.

[Post New]by nanny58 on Dec 24, 08 10:20 AM
I have a laptop..but I'm at the level of trying to get 10 cartons of milk..just as I get to 5..not only does the game crash but the laptop freezes and I have to restart..really frustrating. I too just LOOVE this game..you might know..have been in contact with Tech Support..tried diff things basically told to check this forum for a new "rebuild" or get my money back...still waiting for the "rebuild"..as I love the game so much!

[Post New]by andie64 on Dec 31, 08 7:50 PM
i am having problem with the level that says you need to purchase gardeners. I purchase them and it does not take it off the total you need to buy to finish the level. very frustrating

[Post New]by chanel55 on Jan 7, 09 1:42 PM
sandy75 wrote:Is anyone else having a problem picking up the eggs from the hen house?

YES!!!!!!!!!!! This is awfull!!!!! It crashes all the time, this game should be reported to them, this is too much!

[Post New]by chanel55 on Jan 7, 09 1:44 PM
nanny58 wrote:I have a laptop..but I'm at the level of trying to get 10 cartons of milk..just as I get to 5..not only does the game crash but the laptop freezes and I have to restart..really frustrating. I too just LOOVE this game..you might know..have been in contact with Tech Support..tried diff things basically told to check this forum for a new "rebuild" or get my money back...still waiting for the "rebuild"..as I love the game so much!

My post below was meant to be here. This game crashes all the time. I am really fed up!

Go to: