bridlepath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

death at fairing point

[Post New]by bridlepath on Jan 30, 11 1:45 PM
Has anyone had problems with the game? I downloaded it, began the game and it would not respond to any of my commands,ie could not enter the numbers for the safe, could not even access the menu from the page.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:death at fairing point

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 30, 11 1:58 PM
Hi bridlepath!

I'm very sorry for the trouble that you're encountering with Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel.

Based on what you've described, it may help to run some updates for your video card driver and DirectX. More information and some steps can be found in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue persists or if you have any questions on the steps, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be more than happy to help. Customer Support can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel, which can be found here.

This way, if others are also experiencing the same thing, it will be easier for them to join in on the discussion. Feel free to re-post any concerns in the game's technical issues thread.

This thread will also now show up in the Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel Forum. To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: