hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

the tiles for the bonus

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Jan 30, 11 3:38 PM
I am almost finished except I don't know if I have all the tiles or not is there somewhere where it tells u how many u have I don't want to enter the bath house till I know if I have them all. Thanl you

goslin55
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:the tiles for the bonus

[Post New]by goslin55 on Jan 30, 11 6:24 PM
Did the game ask you if you wanted to continue before finding all the tiles? If not you are not near the end. Remember there are three tiles in each area to find.
Keep checking the map to keep track. Hope this helps

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jan 30, 11 6:53 PM
I think it was 96 tiles. Once you collect them all the game congratulates you, etc.
After finishing the game, I was checking out the help are in the main menu and noticed that if you click on the sun and an area and the sun rays glow then you still have tiles left to be found in that location. Wish I would have noticed that earlier, since I was hunting all around double checking that I had gotten the areas cleared knowing I only had a few left, but it made the game last longer.
Have fun!

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Jan 30, 11 11:02 PM
poof ty so much that really helped at first I wasn't sure what u meant then I went out of game to help and I saw what u was talking about so now I got them all ty

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 30, 11 11:14 PM
Poof11 wrote:I think it was 96 tiles. Once you collect them all the game congratulates you, etc.
After finishing the game, I was checking out the help are in the main menu and noticed that if you click on the sun and an area and the sun rays glow then you still have tiles left to be found in that location. Wish I would have noticed that earlier, since I was hunting all around double checking that I had gotten the areas cleared knowing I only had a few left, but it made the game last longer.
Have fun!

Poof! I had the exact same experience! I was missing ONE tile and I couldn't find it anywhere so just decided to go ahead and finish the game, then looked at the help section afterward.....Ah well, now I know if I decide to replay it!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 3, 11 3:22 PM
ARGH! I am just playing for the third time and I cannot find a third tile in the pool area, no matter how hard I look, so if I finish, I will again finish short one tile. The first time through, I was missing two, second, missing one, but that one is in the pool area and it's nowhere to be found! I must be dense, because I don't see this problem mentioned by anyone else. It was a good game, but I would really like to get all the tiles.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 3, 11 3:36 PM
jennsmom wrote:ARGH! I am just playing for the third time and I cannot find a third tile in the pool area, no matter how hard I look, so if I finish, I will again finish short one tile. The first time through, I was missing two, second, missing one, but that one is in the pool area and it's nowhere to be found! I must be dense, because I don't see this problem mentioned by anyone else. It was a good game, but I would really like to get all the tiles.
Hi jennsmom! Are you at the pool area where Kyra is/was sitting? If so the tiles are:
1. Under the pergola to the right of the azalea bush
2. To the extreme right of you screen right above another azalea bush, to the right of the structure over the statue
3. On the upper right of the rock wall that's to the right of the stairs

If you're looking where Addison is/was and Javier is/was then they are:
1.On the first left post of the pergola
2. On the first right post of the pergola
3. Also on the extreme right of your screen, to the right of the structure over the same statue as above, and just above and behind a chair.

Hope this helps!!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 3, 11 4:37 PM
WilJul wrote:
jennsmom wrote:ARGH! I am just playing for the third time and I cannot find a third tile in the pool area, no matter how hard I look, so if I finish, I will again finish short one tile. The first time through, I was missing two, second, missing one, but that one is in the pool area and it's nowhere to be found! I must be dense, because I don't see this problem mentioned by anyone else. It was a good game, but I would really like to get all the tiles.
Hi jennsmom! Are you at the pool area where Kyra is/was sitting? If so the tiles are:
1. Under the pergola to the right of the azalea bush
2. To the extreme right of you screen right above another azalea bush, to the right of the structure over the statue
3. On the upper right of the rock wall that's to the right of the stairs

If you're looking where Addison is/was and Javier is/was then they are:
1.On the first left post of the pergola
2. On the first right post of the pergola
3. Also on the extreme right of your screen, to the right of the structure over the same statue as above, and just above and behind a chair.

Hope this helps!!

Oh, thank you! I was looking where Addison was and did not see the one above and behind the chair. I'm so happy someone was able to help me. Now I'm going to finish the game for the third time and have everything!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 3, 11 6:08 PM
Yay!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 6, 11 2:54 AM
WilJul wrote:
Poof11 wrote:I think it was 96 tiles. Once you collect them all the game congratulates you, etc.
Have fun!

Poof! I had the exact same experience! I was missing ONE tile and I couldn't find it anywhere so just decided to go ahead and finish the game, then looked at the help section afterward.....Ah well, now I know if I decide to replay it!
Oh! I gave up on the last three (of 96). Thanks for this.

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Feb 6, 11 11:25 AM
About the tiles....I found all of them(my last one was hiding on lower left of office by control room ), got the congrats thing ( it still asks you if you got all of them before the end of game). However, once you collect them, and finish the game you can not look at what the history pieces say again. I just found that a bit silly but I do like this game. Just don't really get anything after playing?
-lunachan

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 11 2:34 PM
Yes, you have to read them before the end game.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Nov 21, 12 9:42 PM
THANK YOU Jennsmom!!!!!

missing that ONE tile, had been round, round the island got frustrated and on page (3-4?) of forum there you are with this WONDERFUL hint

That was the one!!!
Thanks

Go to: