vjones
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

The end???

[Post New]by vjones on Jan 30, 11 5:08 PM
How is the game suppose to end? I got to the secret lair, and the game just froze. Tried to go back in, but all I get is the credits. Did not have any problems playing the game, so maybe this is it?

Re:The end???

[Post New]by Betafishfighter on Jan 31, 11 6:18 AM
The ending cutscene is possibly a little graphic intensive for your computer. I know the first mishap's ending landed on youtube... might be an option when it pops up there sometime.

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Jan 31, 11 10:08 AM
Hiya! The same thing happened to me on BOTH the first and the second...kinda frustrating, but in this fishies oppinion the game is WELL worth this little problem. As a matter of fact, I am going out ths week and getting a new computer JUST FOR THIS GAME! I heard that the game makers are going to put this groovy ending on you tube too for us folks that have this "graphic intense" problem...but again, this game was just AWESOME!!
Happy hunting...
Cheers-
Sissy

[Post New]by harpo7879 on Feb 4, 11 2:39 PM
I am so bummed... I finally finished the game and it crashed just as soon as I hit the end. I'm not sure why, I've never had a problem with any of my other (numerous) games from BFG... ugh. I kind of want to know how the plot wrapped up.

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Feb 5, 11 3:10 PM
I had the same problem. It froze at the end.

vjones
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by vjones on Feb 6, 11 9:40 AM
glad to know I was not the only one this is happening too

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 9, 11 12:46 AM
same thing happened to me as well

[Post New]by krazygirl8603 on Feb 12, 11 4:44 AM
This happened to me as well. Oh well, it was a really fun game though.

RavenQuo
Clownfish
Clownfish
839 Posts

[Post New]by RavenQuo on Feb 12, 11 7:31 PM
Me too. *sigh* the game was great, till it locked up my (new!) computer for 3 hours. Looked like it was playing 1 frame every 5 minutes. Did anyone actually get to watch the final movie? What happened?

I saw Nalliav come out & laugh, then the main ghosts we rescued surrounded him for a while and there was a stream of green light making patterns. Then there was a closeup of Nalliav, he clenched his fist. Then a closeup of Poppblebot (apologies if I mispelled his name), who blinked. Then Ellen...more green light. After it cut to a wider shot, I gave up and rebooted.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Feb 24, 11 5:30 PM
My computer froze at what I think was the end. Swirling dancers in a dream like sequence. It took me 20 min to 'unfreeze' my computer. Never had a problem like this one before. I do love both games.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Feb 27, 11 11:07 AM
Same here - only now my computer is all messed up. I hit control-alt-delete to get out of the slow mo ending (let it go for over a half hour), and now get error messages on most everything my computer opens to start up. Looks like it's going in the shop - what a shame - I loved the game...

RavenQuo
Clownfish
Clownfish
839 Posts

[Post New]by RavenQuo on Mar 7, 11 9:29 AM
Anyone know what did happen in the end? I need closure, dagnabbit!

I tried looking the end up on YouTube & couldn't find anything. Is a playable version of the video posted anywhere?

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Sep 4, 11 1:17 PM
When I played it before, neither my desktop or my hubby's laptop could handle the ending. It took both machines HOURS to play the ending cutscene. I just bought a brand new computer, and am anxious to see if it will work on this machine...

Go to: