magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

TIME CONSUMING GLITCHES

[Post New]by magshev on Jan 30, 11 5:32 PM
I felt I had to write and warn anyone thinking about buying this game....DONT.....
At least not until all the glitches have been sorted . I am at the point in the game (Gibralter) where I cannot get the parcel. I have read all the threads regarding this particular glitch, but so far have not been able to get passed it. This is not the first glitch I have come across. As I said with the help of the forums I have managed to get passed them, the best advice that has worked for me seems to be to go back to a safe save you have. I have that many saves now I have lost track of which are good and which are bad.

I am not prepared to uninstall this unless it is absolutely necessary, I am to far into the game to do that. I have been with BF for just over a year, but it seems to me that for the past while more and more games have problems of one sort or another.

I have paid for a product that should work. I am using my all new singing dancing laptop that is only a week old, so thats not the problem.

I am sending a copy of this to BF, and let's see what they have to say.

OK after my little rant, I am away to tackle this parcel again.

Wish me luck
Margaret

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:TIME CONSUMING GLITCHES

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 30, 11 7:17 PM
Try to get the parcel with the fishing pole first - that does not work(story line). check the address and when it will be delivered.

Go back to the customs house later when you need the parcel for the airship and you will get it then

[Post New]by redheadeddog on Feb 9, 11 2:38 PM
also the walk- throughs by GameBoomers are very helpful!

Ju_bb
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Ju_bb on Feb 10, 11 8:40 AM
other post said it's on yr notebook not in yr inventory. Pls go check yr Note Book and click on the Parcel then u can c it and can get yr value.

[Post New]by Muckitt on Feb 11, 11 3:28 PM
I've noticed many glitches or possible bugs. I am frustrated, too, in that I cannot make a copy of the map because Antoine never actually handed me the ink toner. Now, I'll have to re-start at piecing the map together and go through all the motions again just to get the dang toner!

I agree, I pay for a product, I want it to work. I can't play certain games I purchased a year ago since I up-graded my OS from Vista to 7. *sigh*.

Go to: