LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

Loved the game but have one little complaint

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jan 30, 11 8:57 PM
Played through the game in regular mode, including the bonus level. Wonderful game IMO. So I decided to play again in expert mode. Didn't bother to make a new profile, just continue on with the one I already have. I guess that is a mistake. Finished the game, clicked on EXTRAS to get to the bonus level.....not happening! All the other extras are there, but no PLAY button for the bonus level. So I guess if I want to play the bonus level in expert mode I have to create a new profile and start again? Not fair ERS! But I guess I will forgive them because I have come to know that the games they make are some of my favorites.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Loved the game but have one little complaint

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 31, 11 3:42 AM
I don´t think you should make a new profile to play the bonus game - even in expert mode - because if you make a new profile you will automatically start again from scratch.

I didn´t play in expert mode, and had no trouble getting to the bonus game. Perhaps there was a glitch with your game?

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jan 31, 11 12:21 PM
Valdy wrote:I don´t think you should make a new profile to play the bonus game - even in expert mode - because if you make a new profile you will automatically start again from scratch.

I didn´t play in expert mode, and had no trouble getting to the bonus game. Perhaps there was a glitch with your game?

I didn't think that I should have to make a new profile either. I didn't have any trouble getting to the bonus level the first time through. And I have access to all the other extras, but not the bonus game. Very strange. But like you said it could be a glitch in my game. Luckily I didn't have any other glitches at all. Maybe during the next dry spells of games I will replay it and test it out just to see what happens.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 31, 11 12:38 PM
LadyReah wrote:
Valdy wrote:I don´t think you should make a new profile to play the bonus game - even in expert mode - because if you make a new profile you will automatically start again from scratch.

I didn't think that I should have to make a new profile either. I didn't have any trouble getting to the bonus level the first time through. And I have access to all the other extras, but not the bonus game. Very strange. But like you said it could be a glitch in my game. Luckily I didn't have any other glitches at all. Maybe during the next dry spells of games I will replay it and test it out just to see what happens.

Hi LadyReah,

It's not a glitch in the game, I know because several of their games have been designed that way.

A couple of times I replayed one of their games under the same profile and it would not let me access the bonus play if I did not start a new profile or at least delete the old profile and start over.

MargieB

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jan 31, 11 1:44 PM
Thanks MargieB. I will keep that in mind when playing their games. Again I say Not Fair ERS! But they make it really tough to stay mad at them though when I'm drooling over the screenshots of Maestro and the new PuppetShow.

I guess the bright side is that I now have to replay a favorite game if I want to see the bonus level in expert mode. Such a hardship.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Feb 2, 11 2:58 PM
Wow, that is really good to know-I was just about to start over in expert-thanks, everyone!!

Go to: