bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to A Girl in the City forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 31, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to A Girl in the City forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other A Girl in the City players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to A Girl in the City forum

[Post New]by cborso on Jan 31, 11 10:33 PM
Trying to play game but start screen will only let me select a profile. What do I do here?

Thanks.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 11 1:24 AM
What I would like to know is why, over the last few days, the new games take longer to show up on the "New Releases" page. Right now it´s 10.22 hrs here where I am, which is 1.22am on the West Coast, and the game is still not showing. Usually, the new games are shown on the "New Releases" page at 12.00 midnight PT, which is 9am my time.

Just wondered why the delay all of a sudden...

ETA: Now, at 10.50, almost 2 hours later than usual, the game appears in the "New Releases" section.

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 1:52:35 AM PST

[Post New]by mamanfish on Feb 1, 11 6:40 AM
re what to do to start playing: click on the pencil beside the profile and create a name, then go backto where it says profile and the two types of games and click one of them and away you go

[Post New]by mamanfish on Feb 1, 11 6:41 AM
I found a booboo in the kitchen, instead of ash shovel, it says someting AAshAsh shovel. AND once I found everything and picked up the pencil, the game seemed to freeze-I can't figure out anything else to do.

[Post New]by graceisgone2300 on Feb 1, 11 7:48 AM
I'm in the supermarket. I have found all the grocery bags and now it says check out counter 1. I've tried clicking on everything, but time keeps running out. What am I supposed to click on here?

janiestep
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by janiestep on Feb 1, 11 3:41 PM
If you can't get the game to start very difficult to figure out whether you want it or not. No explanations after you put in your profile you can waste a lot of time and still can't get the game to start.

[Post New]by kellygan on Feb 3, 11 7:52 PM
Grace- you have probably already figured this out...but when you click on the checkout you need to click on the purse to pay.

[Post New]by stitchdesigner5 on Feb 5, 11 10:05 PM
This is another HdO game. That means wasted nano and pico seconds all over the place. It also means no Beta test. It also means the game won't play on almost all platforms. It also means enough errors for an exam score of -10! No way will I buy or even play this game!

[Post New]by cminmd on Feb 7, 11 8:17 PM
I just started the game and am at the point in the game where my character is in the hospital. I click that the screen is hazy, pick up all the stuff it asks for but then when I finish the time drops down to two seconds and it asks me to start a crossword. I keep doing it over and over and the same thing happens. Anyone solved this part yet?

MoPOD
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MoPOD on Feb 12, 11 1:26 PM
My start screen is in another language where I dont even recognize the letters. The name of the game and all the companies involved in the production are in English, but the buttons to choose to start a profile or the game are not. What happened?

[Post New]by sugargirl05 on Aug 1, 11 4:27 PM
MoPOD wrote:My start screen is in another language where I dont even recognize the letters. The name of the game and all the companies involved in the production are in English, but the buttons to choose to start a profile or the game are not. What happened?

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Feb 22, 12 6:46 AM
As soon as I find all the things in the kitchen my game stops help

hayme
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by hayme on May 14, 12 7:27 AM
wow.this is great.

Game Link: http://crystalsaga.lekool.com/
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6c2xupyCKE

Welcome to A Girl in the City forum

[Post New]by eemsisiht on Oct 18, 12 3:27 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to A Girl in the City forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other A Girl in the City players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello!
I love www.dressupforcharity.com its my favorite gamesite.
Eemsisiht.

Go to: