bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Dark Hills of Cherai technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 31, 11 12:16 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Post any The Dark Hills of Cherai technical issues here only

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Jan 31, 11 1:02 AM
Well, I'm not sure what my error message was because I dl'd this game when it first came out and couldn't play it.
After reading some of the forums, I found out that maybe dl this game throught IE may work, but when I did that, it says my time has expired, and I never did get to try the game.
I don't know if I should take a chance and buy it and hopefully the problem has resolved or just forget about it all together.

Surly1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Surly1 on Jan 31, 11 1:45 AM
Game was lagging too much for my liking. Not sure what that is all about, but since my computer is relatively brand new, I doubt its my computer's fault. Nice game though. I would consider it at 2.99, but the lagging would make me crazy (er)

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by agedog1 on Feb 2, 11 8:14 PM
Games locked up while I began with the boys room. Had to restart computer and some of my inventory items were gone. the key you have to open the drawer to get the cat food out of was gone so I can't get the music note.

I am not happy this is like the 4th game in a month I have paid for and can no longer play.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

[Post New]by ridley_marlene on Feb 3, 11 1:22 PM
can play game only in windowed mode, not full screen

Arjun error message "Inactive symbol in throne room." Maya, Tara are stopped @ entry to lair.

[Post New]by bluzlvr on Feb 4, 11 12:46 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by Shelllady118 on May 16, 12 7:53 PM
Cannot get concentric circles to rotate!? How is this done....I have had problems with the mouse and pointer 'aligning' for most of this game so far not sure if that is the problem here....any help would be greatly appreciated!!

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 6, 12 5:27 AM
I had no problems until very late in the game when I felt a lagging but only in the puzzle games. I changed to system cursor and this seemed to rectify the problem.

mouse problems this is the second game today

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jun 28, 13 2:30 AM
posted in The Agency of Anomalies: The Last Performance Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 13 2:24 AM copyed to this one as identical problem!!!!

Its the mouse key again, make it fancy which looks good, but we know it just jams the game up. Made it to the first fine the object screen, saw the signs, the mouse icon leaving echos across the screen and the slowing down of the screen to a crawl, its time to hit the menu button, and get out of there, while you still can, and log off, before it frezzes compleatly and you have to shut the whole computer down to get rid of it.

This has happoned so many times before, but on older games ,I know ive been ill for three weeks and am playing a lot of freebes including old games, but come on, fix the problem or get rid of it ok.thats what I'm doing.

took this one off custom curser and its still goosed

Go to: