Getting the steak off of the barbeque.

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Jan 31, 11 12:31 PM
I have been trying for ages to get the steak off the barbeque to complete the area on the beach but I can't get it. How is it done, please?

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Getting the steak off of the barbeque.

[Post New]by wizard54 on Jan 31, 11 12:42 PM
I am stuck there, too. The hint indicates the picnic basket, but, I can't figure out what thing is there.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 31, 11 12:52 PM
Put the steak on the barbeque. Take the matches by the picnic basket and light the barbeque. That gives you BBQ steaks and you can take it.

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wizard54 on Feb 1, 11 10:12 AM
I found the matches on the table. Thanks for telling me what to look for, as soon as I knew, it was easy.

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Feb 1, 11 10:21 AM
Thanks mcurty, that was a big help and made use of the last 3 minutes of the trial. I am still undecided as to whether I want to buy this game but I did enjoy the trial till the 57th minute.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 1, 11 10:41 AM
You're Welcome, Loopy and wizard!
I was stuck there for a bit myself, that's why I remembered that part so well. I just happened to "find" the matches and wondered why I had matches. That led to the "discovery".

the 57th minute, loopy? I like the way you said that. I got a little further in my demo and think that I'll just buy it today even though I'm not real fond of HOG games. This one is supposed to have a great story which is one of the reasons I play games.
m

Go to: